𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐.

Start from the beginning

"You think Eren's choosing to not interfere with us?" Pieck asked.

"Yeah, you're right y/n... He's letting us act freely. Like he wants to see what we'll do," Armin said.

"Why? Even if we stop the rumbling?" Mikasa asked.

"It must be painful for him too..." Reiner said. "If it was me though... I'd probably want someone else to handle the power of the Founder now. But if I couldn't, I'd want it to be stopped as soon as possible... by someone."

Mikasa and I exchanged confused looks but then we found ourselves in the paths.

"Huh?"

"What the -"

"Not again..."

"Did he hear us or something?"

"EREN!! LISTEN TO US!!" Armin yelled, taking advantage of the situation. "IF YOUR GOAL IS TO HAVE NO ONE TOUCH US FOR CENTURIES, THEN YOU'VE ALREADY SUCCEEDED!! YOU DON'T NEED TO CONTINUE WITH THIS GENOCIDE!!"

Nothing.

"WE WERE WRONG!! WE WERE THE ONES THAT DROVE YOU TO THIS POINT!!

"Eren... WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT FROM HERE!!" Jean yelled. "STOP SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE FOR OUR SAKE!!"

"EREN!! I MAY HAVE HATED YOU FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO SASHA, BUT I KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN YOU WERE AS SAD AS THE REST OF US!! BUT I NEVER PUT MYSELF IN YOUR SHOES AND CONSIDERED HOW YOU WERE FEELING!!" Connie apologized.

"Eren... We're all guilty of the same sins... so stop avoiding us. Come back to us," Mikasa pleaded.

Nothing again. At this point, I'm not sure if negotiating is gonna work. Even his closest friends aren't convincing him. His willpower's strong.

"Hear that, Eren? Speak up and I won't kick your face the next time I see you," Levi said.

"EREN?!!" Armin yelled.

"I am not stopping the rumbling. I will keep forward. Fate shouldn't choose this island's future," Eren spoke.

"Look." Levi pointed to a kid version of Eren further in the distance.

His close friends ran up to him, yelling his name.

"EREN!!"

"DO YOU NOT TRUST US?!!"

"WHY ARE YOU LETTING US USE THE POWER OF THE TITANS STILL?!! WE CAN TALK SINCE WE'RE ALL HERE NOW, RIGHT?!! TALK TO US!! WE'LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!! STOP DISTANCING YOURSELF EVEN FURTHER AWAY FROM US!! PLEASE!!" Armin begged.

"In order to gain my own freedom... I will take freedom away from the world. But I won't take your freedom. You are free," Eren said.

I turned around and saw Mikasa and the others with us again. I thought they were running towards Eren?

"You have the free will to defend the world's freedom. And I have the free will to continue moving forward."

Then I saw Eren with a girl next to him. Is that the Founder, Ymir?

"As long as we both have our unbreakable conviction... we will collide. That leaves only one thing for us to do. Fight."