Gharwali - Baharwali

Zacznij od początku

Rajveer - " Tum soyii nahi??..."
He asked expecting her to be angry with him as she witnessed Ritu's inviting words before...
Or a bit upset...

Naina - " I am reading updates... "
She answered softly...maintaining a safe distance from her roommate...
Now a bedmate too...

Rajveer - " Uhh!!! Weather updates??..."
He asked curiously, what made her awake at this time...

Naina - " nahii Baba... Story updates... "
She whispered not wanting to wakeup her bhabhi who was sleeping next door...

He felt her resting opposite side to him... his innerself nudged him with a sword to talk to her. To know what's going on in her mind heart day month year so on... he wanted to accompany her. He felt the need of having someone, held him close to their heart... tapped his head tucking him to sleep, hugged him while he was asleep... somewhere he was finding it difficult to endure the pain of loneliness...  Being around so much people made him jovial from perimeter, but after digging so deep his soul only knew the hollowness it existed...
She was the medication for his every illness... and fortunately He knew it...

Rajveer - " you love reading stories..."
He stated it as a fact and instantly he perceived her turning to him...

Naina - " Romantic stories. Thriller ones... and not..."
She began to count...gossiping about herself..

Rajveer - " horror. I know... "
He grinned in end recalling her reactions to creepy situations... she behaves like a baby kangaroo glued to its mom...

He continued,
" jab hum mile the, you are into movies.. yeh padhne ka chakkar kabse chaalu hua??..."
( he is pointing at the time they met for the first time, when he was in agyaatvas acting to be an old guy)

Naina remained silent for a minute not finding suitable sentences to explain her story...

Rajveer understanding that he won't be getting the answer,
" its okay agar...."

Naina - " there was a serial called left right left....It was about Army and soldiers... i loved it..."

Rajveer got emotional hearing about his own life,
And started cursing,
" army??... actually these shows sucks. Kuch real stuffs dikhate hi nahi he yeh log. Wahii dikhate he joh entertaining ho aur trp badhayein...."

Naina got offended by his sudden outburst... how can someone simply hear these bitter words. She raied her voice scaring Rajveer,
" Aisa kuch nahi he okay... I mean main maanleti hu, sub such nahi dikhate. But iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap subko blame kare. Khabardaar aagar aapne...."

Before she could load his ear with bullets he reached out for her mouth and closed with his palm.

Rajveer - " Im sorry. Pata nahi Army lafz sunte hi mujhe kyaa ho jaata he. I got emotional. Mujhe aisa nahi bolna tha. Again I really very very sorry... Naina...."
He called her name to know whether his apology has touched her sparks of anger... and cooled it...

Not getting any vocal signals from her he removed his hand and tried to get down the bed. He again ruined his chance of getting along with her. How he can be so stupid? He simply donno the rules of talking to a girl . You should agree with every dumb words of her even if she called a gadha as ghoda....

Naina tapped on his shoulder,
" aap muhh pe haath rakh ke its okay ka expect kaise kar sakte he? Pata he ki aap mere jaise impulsive nahi he. Aap matured he. That doesn't allow you to step back straightly. Thoda toh argue karte. Seedhe seedhe sorry boldiya..."
She murrmured the last sentence to herself,  but the pin drop silence of the night helped Rajveer to hear it...