Y/N turned on her heel and walked near the walls of L'Manburg, taking Schlatts hand and leading him along. "You'll love it here. Will's made it very cozy," she explained, still pulling Schlatt's blue sweater sleeve.

"Oh, he's going to be so excited! Tommy misses you as well," Y/N ranted on. Her steps were cut short as she had realized...

She had stepped foot inside of the walls.

"Fuck..."

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you"-

"Oh dear, what might we have here," Dream asked, stepping from behind Y/N, "I really thought you were better than this."

"Dream, please," Y/N started, obviously worried for her existence, "Just let it go this once."

"No, no, princess, we had a deal," Dream whispered, pulling Y/N close to his ear by the waist.

"Hey," Schlatt said angrily, "Hands off, buddy."

"Ah, Schlatt! My good friend, it's been a while," Dream said, letting go of Y/N and shaking his hand.

Schlatt left a fake smile over his mouth, fangs slightly showing. Y/N slightly smiled, silently thanking Schlatt for protecting her.

"Y/N... I suppose, since you have a guest, you can enter L'Manburg without my assistance. Have fun," Dream said, "You know what to do once you're done."

He turned and left the scene, leaving Y/N and Schlatt alone together.

"Schlatt! Y/N," someone called for the two of them. The pair turned to see Tommy running toward them. Y/N raised her arms as Tommy collided with her, hugging the girl sweetly, then moving on to Schlatt with a firm handshake.

"Good to see ya, bud," Schlatt said while leaning in to hug Tommy. The two embraced, like they did when they were younger.

"I think it's best if I leave you to it," Y/N said as Tommy began to lead Schlatt. Tommy turned, "You sure? You're apart of the election"-

"I'm not apart of your fucking election, Tommy. I told Wilbur, I am a citizen in this matter. Do I make myself clear?"

Tommy quickly shook his head, scared of Y/N. She turned and left, taking no time to stall.

Y/N dreaded every second of living near L'Manburg or the DreamSMP. She hated the gross feeling that stuck with her when she saw anybody around. Were they against her? With her? No one could tell.

A humming sound from behind her startled
Y/N. "Aw, darling, don't be afraid," Dream spoke in a threatening, yet comforting manner.

"Hey, none of that, dipshit," Y/N spat back at Dream, still not turning around.

Dream scoffed, "Well, Y/N," he grabbed her wrist, causing her to spin toward him, "I have to ask, what exactly did Mr. Jschlatt need in L'Manburg that required your assistance?"

"Fuck. Off."

"Oh, come on now. I just need to know," Dream said, continuing the walk, "I'm dying from curiosity!"

"Fine! If I tell you, will you leave me the fuck alone?!"

Dream hummed, "Yup," he said, popping the 'p'.

"Schlatt is an old friend, haven't seen him in years. Wilbur studied political sciences with him and decided that he would be a good endorsement to have in their election. That's it."

"Awww," Dream cooed, "I was hoping it would be more exciting."

"How's this for exciting," Y/N asked before slapping Dream across the face.

Dream was in shock, before he started chuckling, "Oh my god, you're actually stupid, aren't you?"

A red handprint had already stuck to his jaw.

"You want to see exciting, Y/N? I'll show you goddamn exciting," Dream whispered before grabbing Y/N's waist, quickly moving his mask out of the way, and connecting their lips.

Y/N stopped, processing what was happening.

'Goddammit, this feels so good.'

She kissed back.

Everything around them faded away. It was just them. The kiss was soft, needy, not forced, or rough.

When Dream finally pulled away, he whispered, "You have no fucking clue how long I've been waiting to do that."

Y/N chuckled,

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"And I had no clue I wanted it in the first place."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

꧁☻︎1026 words☻︎꧂

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Hello! It's out, finally! I've been WAITING to write this in Lmaooooo. but fr like WOWZA! WHAT A TWIST????

I AM ON SPRING BREAK POG
MORE CHAPTER = MORE COOLNESS😎😎

I WANT MORE WITH SCHLATT I LOVE HIM. FORMER-NEW-YORK-NOW-TEXAS MAN!!! but like really, I love Jschlatt. His humor may be kinda offensive and shit but you gotta admit, it's funny.🙈

N E ways, I love you all so so so god damn much! 100k reads! wow... I cant even believe i'm here... Imma admit, I started this book as a joke, and now it's one of my greatest accomplishments ever. I love all of you for making this little dream of mine come true.❤️

Also, I have hijacked the entire state of Florida.

MWAH!!!!!🥰🥰🥰

-Autumn☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎