00. ━━━ everything i wanted

EVERYTHING I WANTED

EVERYTHING I WANTED.

i saw them standing right there

kinda thought they might care

Alison Valois was the perfect ballerina she that did everything right. She was the star of the Archer Academy, the bright future, the only problem is so was Cassie Shore. They were always at each other's necks trying to be better than the other.

So when Cassie is found on the pavement from a "fall" of course everyone automatically assumes she is the one who pushed her. Yea she hated her and could've done anything to get her gone but, push her off a roof? Attempt to kill her? Yea no Alison didn't need her gone that bad.

After all her parents are major people she didn't need Cassie gone to get ahead. Her mom Clara Valois was a major ballerina who made it to the big leagues she was one of the best and it was Alison's dream to be just like her, maybe even better.

She worked her ass off day and night trying to become one of the world's greatest. She wanted it more than anything. she wanted her mom and her dad to be proud.

She was a bitch and rude to almost everyone. Not because she wanted to be hated but because she couldn't let herself be nice and get attached to anyone. Because everyone is competition.

Maybe that's why she and Bette are best friends. They both understand it's a competition and they have to do everything they can to win. When you step into the dance room no one is your friend, and no one matters but you.

So when Neveah Stroyer waltz into the Archer Academy and starts acting like she runs things Alison's world gets flipped upside down and the perfect little world she made for herself starts crumbling apart.