Character infro

(Author's note: this IS my first fan fiction, so I hope you all enjoy it.)

Character's name: Nancy Clark

Family:Marta Cabrera (mother), Brandon Clark (deceased father), Alice Cabrera (maternal Aunt), and Mrs. Cabrera (Maternal grandmother)

Age: 5

Appearance: Looks like a mini - version of Marta Cabrera, with short hair in pigtails. I think she would look like Alina Foley as a child.

Personality: Very intelligent for her age, has a kind heart just like her mother, loyal to her friends and family

Personality: Very intelligent for her age, has a kind heart just like her mother, loyal to her friends and family. Treats the Thrombey's, except for Ransom Drysdale, as if they were part of her family. Physically incapable of lying just like her mother, except instead of puking, Nancy faints whenever she lies. Loves toys, cartoons, reading, and wants to grow up and be a nurse just like her mother. She speaks fluent Spanish, taught to her by her mother, Marta.

Race: American (father's side)/ Latin American (mother's side)

Bio: Nancy Clark was born on February 25, 2013. Born to Marta Cabrera and Brandon Clark. Marta had Nancy when she was 23, a few years after she came to America and became Harlan Thrombey's nurse. Marta and her boyfriend, Brandon, had to many drinks while on a date. And 9 months later, Nancy was born. Before she was born though, Marta and Brandon got married at the Court House. Unfortunately, a few months after Nancy was born, Brandon died in a car accident, due to being driven by a drunk taxi driver. Nancy grew to know Harlan well and even began to see him as a grandfather figure, because she would accompany her mother to take care of Harlan, so she can follow in her mother's footsteps. The Thrombey's, except for Ransom, would babysit Nancy. Nancy became familiar with the Thrombey's money problems. Nancy lives in a small apartment with her mother, grandmother and her Aunt Alice. But soon Nancy Clark's life is about to change forever!