Remus guffawed at their guests' bemused looks.

"We have guests." Sirius exclaimed. He explained the sleeping arrangements. "Take the luggage upstairs."

The elves began popping in and out with the multiple suitcases that littered the entrance hall.

"Tour!" Sirius exclaimed almost as excitedly as Dobby. He led them through the renovated house – sitting rooms, dens, studies, libraries, conservatories, rooftop garden, dining room, ballroom and kitchen.

Nessie was vibrating with excitement. "Will Reese be here soon? When do we get to ride on the Knight Bus? Are we going to Diagon Alley first or Dylan Marketplace? Is Tom coming with us?"

"Breath." Esme ordered gently with a soft laugh.

Nessie flushed and ducked her head.

"Reese?"

"Hari." Sirius explained.

Brianne chuckled. "I'm wondering when I get to meet her myself."

"Luckily the public doesn't know about the deal she made with Riddle about staying out of England or we'd have a hard time explaining her being here and him not attacking. As far as when," Sirius shrugged. "Tentatively tomorrow unless something comes up on their end."

Jan 30

Hari breezed in the front door of Grimmauld with Tom in tow. She stopped and gapped at the brightly lit hall. "Wow."

"Improvement?" Tom asked glancing about curiously. The horror the Order and Dumbledore would feel seeing him here. He mentally snickered.

Hari grinned and then sent him images of the hall before renovations were made. Tom shuddered.

"Miss Hari has come visit!" Dobby exclaimed popping up in front of them.

"Hi, Dobby. Everyone in the kitchen?"

"Most is in kitchen. Miss wolf is in room still. Mister Edward and Miss Bella too."

Hari sighed. Leah was going to be an issue. "Thanks."

She tugged Tom into motion and clattered down the stairs. "Morning everyone," she called out gaily as she popped out of the stairwell into the kitchen.

"Pup!"

"Reese!"

Sirius hugged her close pressing a kiss to her hair. He focused on the silent man behind her. "Good morning, Lord Slytherin."

"Good morning, Lord Black."

"How long are you two going to keep that up?" Hari huffed.

Sirius looked unhappy. With a put upon sigh, he relented. "Call me Sirius."

The Dark Lord inclined his head graciously. "You may call me Tom."

Sirius nodded before turning to introduce her to his girlfriend. "Pup, the only woman capable of putting up with me, Brianne Luftlin. Brianne, my brilliant and adorable goddaughter, Hari Potter."

Hari eyed the dark brunette warily. What would happen if she didn't like her? It could happen. Hari found that lots of people loved her or hated her on sight. Blue eyes sparkled good-naturedly as Brianne stepped forward and hugged her.

"I've wondered when I was going to meet you. He only manages to work you into about half our conversations." She said laughingly.

"You were in quite a few of ours as well." Hari murmured relaxing at the warm greeting. "Sorry you didn't get to come to St. Johns."