Chapter 44: Training with Skipper

Start from the beginning

"It's illegal." Roper makes the point.

"Totally illegal. Wouldn't know what it looks like. Yeah, you were sayin' ?" Chug agrees and attempts to cover his knowledge.

"What about that?" Robin asks.

"The substance was found in the tank of the 5th place qualifier, Fonzarelli. Illegal fuel intake is an automatic DQ." Roper talks while looking at the clipboard.

~~ Present ~~

He thinks about the situation then.

"(Even though it was just a coincidence, the timing was perfect...)" Robin thinks. "(Besides, someone who found out that a person who passed such a preliminary round used illegal fuel could have found out...)"

and,

"That actually."

Suddenly someone spoke, and Robin turned around.

Centh is standing right behind him. Then Robin is startled and falls down.

"Whoops! Sorry..." Centh smiles and apologizes to him.

"You... that night..." Robin thinks as he looks at him.

"Centh. C, E, N, T, H. Don't forget." Centh again introduces himself in a friendly or warning manner.

- On the field -

"Watch this! Oh yeah!" Dusty went up and down through the trees.

"(Radio) Great, you can go up and down. What else?" But Skipper doesn't sound very impressed. "Show me your turns."

"Here we go!" Dusty curves by twisting his body to the left. "(Radio)You that was good? That stunk!" Skipper criticized. "(Radio) Knife-edge elm trees." Dusty twisted his body to get through the trees, but he was slightly brushed. "(Radio) Oh, come on. Keep your nose up!"

"Hey, Skip." Then, Sparky speaks. Skipper sees Sparky pointing upward. "Good idea, Spark." Kevin likes it.

"You want speed, right?" Skipper asks Dusty

"Yeah." Dusty answered.

"Serious, bolt-rattling speed?" Skipper asks again.

"Oh, yeah!" Dusty starts to get excited.

"Then look up." When Skipper gave instructions,

" When Skipper gave instructions,