Chapter 3

I can hear the sound of my breath now as terror starts rising in my veins. It was really a bad decision to give him a ride. The fact that he is pointing his gun right on my face is giving me shivers.I'm scared. I'm terrified.

"What are you doing?" I try to speak.

"I said keep driving!" He yells and I obey. Do I even have a choice? But it can't go on like this, I think to myself. I have to make a way for myself to get out of here. An idea pops up in my mind and I slowly move my right hand towards my pocket to bring out my phone (without been noticed, obviously). When I succeed, I unlock it with my fingertip. I'm now too close to dial 911 when he says, "give me your phone."

Shit.

"What?" I ask with hesitation.

"Give me your phone." He repeats and holds out his hand. I'm again left with no choice but to do as he says. He quickly begin to type a text from my phone and send it to someone.

"Hey, you can't do that okay? That's my phone!" I snap at him.

"I didn't ask you about it." He replies coldly. That's enough. I can't hold it anymore. Tears come out of my eyes, wetting my face. I wipe them off and try to focus on the road.

"Don't cry." He says politely.

"Yeah. I should be laughing actually. I tried to help you and you kidnapped me. You have this gun pointed to my brain. You are trying to be as rude as you can and now you don't even want me to cry! I'm literally exhausted! I need some air." I burst out at him with anger.

"Please drive across the Highway and then we will stop for a while." He says gently.

"What do you mean by 'for a while'? Where exactly do you want to go?" I ask back. I have a feeling that he has a complete master plan in his mind and maybe asking for a ride was a part of it.

"You ask so many questions!" He snaps.

"How can I not? You don't let me see who you are, you don't tell me your name and you are running away from someone with my help!" I snap back.

"Okay. My name is Jack."

"Samantha. I know you didn't ask but...." I roll my eyes and keep driving till we are almost close to the highway. When the car suddenly stops. We both look at each other in surprise. He unlocks the car and says, "check out what's wrong?"

I head out and notice a flat tyre. I have a chance. I can run away now. Suddenly there's someone behind me. I turn around to find him standing without his hoodie. I was right. He is gorgeously handsome. But he needs to shave though.  His colour is fair and his eyes are blue. His lips look thin and soft, surrounded by a bunch of golden brown beard.

"What is it?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"A flat tyre." I tell him.

"Alright. Stay here and watch out if someone is coming, you better inform me. I'll change the tyre." He says and I nod. He then brings out the spare wheel from the back and starts doing his job. And I do mine by keeping my eyes on the road. After a moment I find a police car coming from the other side of the road with its sirens on.

"Someone's coming!" I tell him and he stands up on his knees to take a look.

"Shit!" He says when the car starts to get closer to us. Suddenly I'm pulled down by a force and dropped on the floor. Within a moment he's all over me, "just don't make a sound." He says.

"What..?" I ask when his lips cover mine with force. I try to move my legs but he stops me by holding my arm. His lips are now moving softly over mine, making it difficult for me to prevent the fire that's rising in my heart. A desire comes over me and I wrap my other arm around his neck. We are now actually kissing like lovers do. A voice comes from behind, "Excuse me, sir." Someone says.