The request-chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"You're right. The blood demon arts that was used here was strong." Another demon with eyes in his hands said.

"Well too bad for you I didn't used blood demon arts." A voice said as they walked out of the dusts.

Revealing y/n,she immideatly took her sword out and took battle and defence stance.

"What?! Who are you?! I did not see you inside!" The guy with eyes on hands said surprise.

"Doesn't matter she's just a little human girl." The girl with temari said.

"Are you sure about that?" Y/n asked as she showed them her fangs and demon form.

"Oh now I know why I didn't saw you. You used blood demon arts to erased your presence." The boy said.

"How many times do I have to say I don't use blood demon arts idiot. It's skill!" Y/n said annoyed as the girl with temari threw the balls at her.

"Oop looks like im gonna fight." Y/n said as she dodge the balls bit they were moving at a strange way.

'What is This? They are moving at a strange way! Is there something I can't see?' Y/n thought as she tried to dodge the balls. (Key word: tried)

Suddenly a ball bent and went to y/n with out hitting the floor. It almost blown her head off but luckily she covered her self with her strong wings in a nick of time.

Then tanjiro joined the fight. "We're joining too!" He said taking his sword out. "I'm just joining to protect tamayo-sama so don't get any ideas!" Yushiro said as he took fighting stance.

"Hey that's him right? The boy with hanafuda earrings!" The girl whispered to the demon boy.

"Yea" the boy replied. "So how are we gonna kill him? There are two demons with him." The girl asked.

"We can do this! We received so much blood from the great one!" The boy replied." You're right" the girl replied.

"Hey! Don't ignore us shitheads!" Y/n yelled.

"Shut up we were just planning on how to kill you all!" The girl said as she laughed and threw the balls at the three.

They started to dodge the balls. "Avoid the arrows you two!" Yushiro yelled.

'Huh? Arrows? Where? There's arrows?' This were the questions that danced around tanjiro and y/n's head.

"Good grief! Here i'll lend you my sight!" Yushiro said as he pulled two papers and aligned them on his eyes then he started to use his blood demon arts.

Yushiro then threw the papers on your foreheads. Suddenly you started to see arrows.

'Ohh so the arrows were leading the balls!' The both of you thought.

"Thank you yushiro-san!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Yea it really helped!" Y/n said.

"This is fun!" The girl demon said as she took off her top and grew more hands. She now has six hands.

Then she started to bounce the temari balls on the ground as they multiplied.