Day 1 - Reunion

Summary: Hope is the last one of the FFXIII group to return.

"It took me some time to figure out what happened. I wondered why am I in this world. Then I realized... he was the one who came back to me and lent me a hand. If he wouldn't have come, I don't know where I would be now."

Lightning has been silently slipping out these words without even knowing, day by day.

She lives alone, and since Serah moved to her fiancé, Snow, she feels lonely.

Lightning found every one of her old friends expect the one who led her to the light, Hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~Day 1~~~~~~~~~~~~
---------Reunion--------

"Hey sis!!"

Serah slammed the door, and rushed to her sister with excitement on her face.

Lightning was surprised to see her, it's been one month since Serah and Snow last visited her.

"Sorry for the long wait! Snow and I have been busy with work. We wanted to visit you sooner, but our time just didn't let us.."

"It's okay, I get it. But why do you look so excited?"

"Glad you noticed! Well..... You know... It's finally summer, soooo, we think it's time to organise the wedding."

Lightning kept silent, but a few moments later she gave a warm smile to her sister, as an expression of happiness and support.

They started to talk about the wedding, and in the end of the converstation, Serah mentioned that she's unsure about the date, because one of the group is still missing.

Lightning suddenly folded her head down as she heard Hope's name, Serah curiously questioned her:

"You're feeling lonely right?"

Of course Lightning instantly replied with a shy no, but Serah could see it through her. She's her sister anyway.

"It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it."

"Lightning, you can't lie to me. Who woudn't miss their partner who's precious to them?"

Lightning's cheeks turned bright red, because she didn't know which way of "precious" Serah meant.

"Don't you worry sis! I promise you, we will find him. Even us, we cannot let those important memories of him just fade away."

"I guess... you're right."

"Also, don't forget to visit on Wednesday! It will be Vanille's birthday."

Lightning gently nodded. She led on Serah to the door and gave her the sunglasses that Serah left at Lightning last time.

It was already twilight when Serah left. Lightning started to think again, and she started to realize that she really misses Hope. Her wish was to finally meet him after all these times, she wanted him to tell her everything while they were separated.

She fell asleep again with these thoughts on her mind. She was hoping the next day will be better.

------

The next morning, Lightning wanted to go to the nearest gift shop, to buy something for Vanille.

"Closed...?"

Lightning stood in front of the shop, staring at the sign.

She had to change plans, now that the gift shop is closed. She walked for some time, when she approached the next store.

Lightning bought the presents for Vanille, when Serah messaged her. She was texting Serah while she was walking down the street- when a rushing man bumped into her.

"Ungh.."

"Um.. My apologises.."

As he was starting to get up, his vision got clearer and the moment he saw the person he dumped into, his eyes widened and his body became paralyzed.

"Light?"

"Hope..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

________Next chapter________
~~~~~~Day 2 - Happiness~~~~~~~