[Chapter 3]

'ESCAPED'

In somewhere in woods......

A man was riding on an horse towards it's destination that is Dwarka. To attend the wedding of his Madhav's sister . He had very  handsome face and beautiful pair of copper hue eyes which is absorbing the surrounding keenly . He was late so he was riding as fast as he could on a wonderful white horse . He possessed the aura of an great warrior as his one hand is occupied with the bow , not a simple but a divine one ' Gandhiv' .     He was none other than Arjun .

As he was prociding towards his destination which is while away , a sound catches his ears attention . It was not a sound , it was a scream of a women which is echoing in the silent forest . Without thinking for a second  he moved his horse in the direction of the sound coming from . As he moves close to it he got shocked.

He saw a man with a well build body , an parashu in its hand and lots of straches were present on his face . In all he look horrible . Then his gaze shifted to the female figure who was in pink colour lehanga which is somewhat dirty and tore. His eyes shifted to her face . Her  face was full of fear , some bruishes is visible on her face .  Inspite of this also she looked beautiful. Her soft cheeks contains tears of fear . Duo was none other than Kalyavan and Subhadra.

Kalyavan kidnapped Subhadra to take revenge from Krishna . He changed himself in formed of maid and abducted her . But Subhadra was not easy to handle , she had attached on him for two time but fails miserably .

Arjun was watching this from the bushes . He took his bow and come out of the bushes .
" Hye man leave that girl alone or face me " Arjun warned him with a roared.

As Subhadra heared the sound of a man , she turned around to face him . Her hazel eyes telling him to help her to get out from Kalyavan clutches. He assured her by blinking his eyes.

" Who are you ? " Kalyavan asked as  Arjun suddenly make appearances.

" I am your death " by replying this much he shooted arrow on him which further get divided in number of arrows and Kalyavan fell on ground.

Subhadra run towards Arjun without wasting a single second .

" We must run from here right now. He is Kalyavan can't be died with any weapon . " Subhadra told him knowing about Kalyavan.

Arjun blinked for a second understanding her words meaning and nodded . He was somewhat attracted toward her  and continuously staring at her. She shoke her hand infront of him and he get back from his trances.

" Let's go " he replied and both started running in the forest away from Kalyavan . After running for an considerable distance they stopped running . Subhadra was feeling exhausted . She had no energy to run more.

" Gentleman please can we take some rest"she asked Arjun catching up her breath.

Arjun smiled at her as she addressed him Gentleman.

"Devi , I am Arjun the pandu putra and Prince of Indraprastha." Arjun introduced himself.

Subhadra eyes widened as she looked at him in shocked . The person standing in front of her was Arjun her kanha's best friend . Her kanha's Parth. She was about to answered him but due to exhaustion and some wounds she felt dizzy and she held her head as her vision infront of her eyes become blurred.

Arjun was somewhat confused at lady's behaviour in front of him . He concluded that She was not an commoner . As he saw lady infront of him was about to faint he held her in his hand . One hand was on her shoulder and other was on her waist . For a minute he was continuously staring at her face . She looked so innocent . He thought why Kalyavan was doing this to her?

Arjun shook his head coming out of thoughts and picked Subhadra  up in bridal style .He heard some sound and looked back to see his horse was there .

" I must take her to nearby village " Arjun whispered .And  placed Subhadra on horse gently and he also sitted back . Subhadra was leaned on his body for support. Arjun rode the horse in direction away from forest . He was completely forgotten about the wedding in Dwarka and all . Now his priority was to make sure the girl must be safed.

Arjun was unknown to that the beautiful girl was none other than his Madhav's sister Subhadra.

After riding  for a while , he saw some huts from distance. And decided to go there.  He entered in village with Subhadra who is still unconscious .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter ?

Do comments and votes......