"Saki is right..but I am not saying that you are at fault here Mafuyu..maybe you were just scared that if you told Y/n, she might distance herself from you.." The serious faced Ueki said.

The small group looked at him.

Ueki doesn't like to talk that much..he did not even know Y/n that close, but with the stories that Itaya told him about Y/n, he learned alot about them both..

He knew that Itaya liked Y/n.

He also knew that Y/n liked Mafuyu.

Because the way that Y/n looks at him, Ueki saw that spark in her eyes when Mafuyu is there.

They all stayed in silence especially Uenoyama, who was regreting his question to Y/n.

2nd person POV (Y/n and Itaya)

"Y/n...stop running and tell me what's wrong.." Itaya said in between breaths I looked back and ran to him, both my arms around his neck, I sob.

"Itaya..I deserve love right?"

"Yes. You do."

"Then why do people make me feel sad all the time.."

"Maybe they're just like that."

"..."

"Now Y/n tell me what's wrong.."

"I liked Mafuyu for a long time and when I figured out that they were dating I couldn't think straight ever since.."

Itaya was silent with what he heard.

"It's okay now...you have me...right?"

"..."

"You still considered my confession?"

"..."

"Y/n I-"

"..."

"Don't you like me?"

"..."

"Tell me please..if I can't have you..just tell me...I don't want to find myself chasing a person that won't love me back."

Y/n's eyes widened.

Now she realized her wrong doing.

She was always chasing a person that wouldn't even love her back.

"Itaya.."

"Yes.." His voiced cracked while he said that..he was also sobbing with her.

"Do you really like me?"

"Yes. More than anything. I think about you all the time, and I always thought that you needed someone to be there for you.."

"..."

"And I really really really love you.." She could feel his face on her shoulder heat up with what he said.

She pulled back from the hug and looked at him, and smiled softly.

"What it is?"

"I love you too.." Itaya's tears were now flowing non stop and pulled her into a hug.

"I- I love you...."

"Yes I know.." she laughs a bit.

"Thank you for answering me..."

"No. Thank you for always being there for me and for loving me..I appreciate it..and I really..like the feeling of it."

There was a little bit of silence.

"Y/n I want to know more of you."

"Okay. Fine by me."

"I want us to take it slow..and to know more of each other.."

"Hmm..I like the idea of it too.."

They were both standing outside the school, in each others arms while their friends look out the window.

They were all watching the beautiful scene.

Uenoyam and Mafuyu were both crying while hugging Saki, which was also crying..

Ueki looks out the window and smiles.

"You did it Itaya."

And that my friends is the end or not..of my story. Actually you need to find out hehe..

Oh and Happy 3k reads to us!! I could never done it without you all!! Thank you for your support and..by the way I have a suprise for all of you...

You also need to find out about that too..anyways that's it for today..I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you guys..uhm..next chapter..I think.

(I always make my outro like in a Youtube outro..kinda cringe HAHA)

-Uniko