Play along.

Shogo POV

I was walking to the address sent to me. That was far from school. How can she walk to school when her house is so far. I noticed that half of the house was underground, I knocked on the door and someone opened it.

"Hello?" It was a male.

"Uh I think I got the wrong address..sorry." I said.

"Who are you searching for?" He asked.

"A girl named Y/n L/n. My friend told me she lives here but it looks like she's not, so..I-"

"Akihiko who's that?" My eyes widened at the sight of Y/n in baggy clothes.

"Someone that knows you..I guess." He walks inside and leaves me and Y/n.

"Shogo? Uh..it's not what it looks like, I promise." She said.

"You did not tell me you had a boyfriend?" I said while scratching my neck.

"Oh he's not. It's just a long story..anyways wanna come in?" I nodded and she welcomed me into the house.

I walked into the house and looked at how simple it was inside. The male that opened the door for me was sitting on the couch.

Y/n left us to change her clothes so I sat down with the other male.

There was silence.

"So...do you like guitar girl?" He broke the silence while crossing his arms.

"Y/n? Uhh..I-" Before I got to say anything someone cut me off.

"Hey guys!! What are you talking about?" Y/n asked curiously.

"You." The male said.

"Ha? Me? are you sure Akihiko?" She pointed at herself. Oh so Akihiko is his name.

Y/n then looks at me and asked.

"Is it true?"

"Which one?"

"That you guys were talking about me." She was walking to the couch and sat in between me and Akihiko.

"Yeah we were." I said.

"About what?" Her head tilted to the side.

"About you being my girlfriend." Akihiko obviously lied about that.

"HA!? Akihiko are you okay?" Y/n asked curiously. Before I even got to tell her,

Ding!

Someone's phone made a notification sound. Akihiko and Y/n looked at each other and stood up. I was confused why.

"Shogo can you wait here..something came up." I nodded and they went out the door to talk privately.

Y/n POV

Me and Akihiko went outside to talk privately.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"It was no one. I wanted to talk to you about your friend."

"Eh?" I was confused for a second and came back to my senses.

"Why tho?" He's expression said confused and annoyed at the same time.

I did not know what he is talking about. Shogo? What happened to him? Akihiko kept on talking while I was still thinking. This is kinda weird. Later on a hand was waved in front of my face.

"Hello?"

"Oh sorry I zoned out. What did you say again?" I can see an irk mark appeared on his forehead, basically annoyed with me.