Survive Part 1

Mulai dari awal

Looking back to his front, he saw they were approaching land too fast. Out of instinct, he flapped his wings.

"Flap! Flap! FLAP HARDER!!!" Both dragons yelled in terror. By some miracle, he flew, but before he could celebrate, he crashed into a mountain.

"Вloody hell mate, that is the worst landing ever! Where did you learn how to fly, e-bay!?"

"At least w-we're alive... ow my head..."

Jackie growled, well sue him for not being able to fly. He just got his wings what was suppose to happen?

"OI! ever heard of personal space? Move it." He growled.

"I don't think we're going to have any personal space." The left one said.

"What in the world are you talking about?"

"Bloody hell mate, are you blind or are you stupid? Don' tell me you haven't notice!"

"Look down, buddy."

Jackie followed and saw how their necks were attached to one body only. The worst part was that their body wasn't even human. It was reptilian.

He  screamed in terror. Looking at the river stream for his reflection made him pale.

Destoroyah.

Oh boy, talk about a shitty way to get reincarnated. Of all the things he got reincarnated into. It had to be Destoroyah. Well, upon closer inspection, he only bears some resemblance to the oxygen destroyer.

He or is it they, now? Whatever, he was a hybrid kaiju. He had the body of Ghidorah, the face Destoroyah and... he didn't know whose skin it was. Scales? Was it scales?

"Horey shiet mate! We look like an abomination

"Horey shiet mate! We look like an abomination." The right one said.

"Tell me about it." The left one said. "So now what?"

"Let's start with our names. I'm Jackie."

"That's funny, my name is Jackie too."

"Wow, we all have the same name? What a twist."

What the hell? The middle one then thought of another way to figure out who's who.

"Wait, how about we say the name of our mom? What are the odds of us sharing the same mom?"

The other two heads played along.

"Martha..." All three said once more, gaining confused looks. It took them hours to find anything different from each other, from school, crush, and even embarrassing events, but all ended up the same.

Whatever idea they have conjured met with failure.

For crying out loud, even the way they died was the same.