At Jukyung's table....

"Oh just Seojun's keys. I thought they were doing something else." Exclaimed Taehoon.

Back at SuHo's table....

"So do you do anything for fun?" Asked SuHo.

"Oh, well I like riding motorcycles." Seojun said nervously, "How about you then?"

"Um..."

SuHo chocked on his words, what does he like to do? Playing video games? Cooking? Then SuHo thought of something.

"Oh, I like to read comic books." SuHo stuttered.

"Ooo, what kind?" Asked Seojun.

"Just mystery ones." Answered SuHo.

"That's neat."

Seojun and SuHo started to look at each other. Seojun noticed SuHo's dark eyes. SuHo ate slowly watching Seojun just stare at him.

"Is there something on my face again?" Asked SuHo, wiping his face down with a napkin.

"Oh no, just saw something." Said Seojun.

"May I ask what did you see." SuHo said curiously.

"My future with you." Seojun said with a slight smile.

"Oh my god that's so bold!" Said Taehoon eavesdropping from across the room, "I should learn from him."

"No don't." Soo-Ah knocked Taehoon on the head.

Back at the table, SuHo was astonished by what Seojun said.

"That was smooth." Blushed SuHo drinking a cup of water to cold down.

They continued to eat and talk about there day.
After finishing the food, they called to pay the bill. The waiter came and set the bill to SuHo's side.

"Oh oh oh, you guys want to know something!" Said Soo-Ah.

"What is it?" Asked Jukyung.

"When there are 2 people of the same gender at the same table, who ever the waiter gives the bill to is seen as the top of the relationship." Explained Soo-Ah pointing at SuHo.

"How do you know these thing?" Questioned Hyun-Hyu.

"Oh you know, I am a expert when it comes to love." Said Soo-Ah.

"Says who?" Giggled Jukyung, "Pretty sure that's what I say."

SuHo and Seojun were now outside taking a walk. Close behind them, Taehoon, Jukyung, Soo-Ah, and Hyun-Hyu followed close behind.

"Do you want to go to the arcade?" Asked SuHo.

"Sure, I never been there before." Replied Seojun.

It was now 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Walking into the arcade, Seojun bought some coins to play with.

"There's a zombie shooting game, wanna play that one?" Asked Seojun.

"Yeah sure." Said SuHo.

Putting the coins in the coin slots, the game started. Picking up the model guns, they pick the button for 2 players.

"Ready?" Asked Seojun.

"Ready."

The game started. At level one there was slow moving zombies just standing in front of them.

"Headshots will help kill the zombies faster." Said the game.

"So you have to make sure to have the crosshair over the head?" Asked Seojun.

"Yep." Said SuHo.

Going for level one to level two, Seojun was finally getting the hang of it.

"There you go!" Said SuHo.

After finishing the shooter game, Seojun collected the tickets from the game.

"What do you want to do next?" Asked Seojun.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"Basketball?" Asked Seojun.

"Yeah!" Said SuHo.

Both SuHo and Seojun played basketball during high school. So both easily were able to get the highest score.

"85 points, how many did you get SuHo?"

"93 points." Replied SuHo.

"Ooo, you should teach me sometime." Smiled Seojun.

SuHo and Seojun were going towards the exit, until they saw a photo booth.

"Let's take a picture." Seojun said leading SuHo into the booth. They sat down near each other.

"Say cheese!"

*snap*

One picture was taken.

"Oh, my eye blinked. Let's retake it." Said SuHo.

"Okay"

SuHo started to smile for the photo, then, Seojun's hand grazed SuHo's hand.

"Umm-"

"Do you want to hold hands?" Asked SuHo, "I mean, we been talking for a while now."

Seojun was caught off guard by what SuHo had said.

"Yeah sure." Seojun grabbed SuHo's hand and fitted his fingers behind the hand. The hands perfectly fits. Seojun felt warmth from SuHo, and looked into SuHo's eyes.

*snap*

The picture slowly printed out. It showed two boys staring into each other's eyes, seemingly lost in love.