Home Alone (M)

Context: SuHo is at his home alone, and Seojun pays him a visit to learn some skills. They are kind of like boyfriends, but not really yet. And yes, this will have smut in it.

SuHo was sitting on the couch looking though his phone, got a text from Seojun.

"Hey, I'm at your front door ;)" texted Seojun

SuHo quickly opened the front door for Seojun.

"Hello!" Said SuHo

"Hey, you told me that you're going to teach me some Ju-Jiu-Su?" Asked Seojun.

"Yeah yeah, just go change." Sid SuHo

Seojun started to take off his his shirt, which showed his abs and toned skin. SuHo caught himself staring at Seojun, before saying,

"Wait wait wait, what are you doing, go change in the bathroom" shouted SuHo

"What's the matter? Why are you blushing right now?" Asked Seojun.

"N- no I'm not" proclaimed SuHo. "Just go change into exercising cloths."

"Huh- okay then." Replied Seojun snickering.

Later on...

"Okay let's stretch first, try to touch your toes" said SuHo. Seojun easily touched is toes.

"Hey come on, teach me how to fight" said Seojun.

"You got to be patient Seojun" replied SuHo.

"You know, I was never a great listener, I like to try things hands on." Said Seojun smiling at SuHo. Seojun all of the sudden tackled SuHo to the ground.
"What the-"
Seojun was about to put SuHo in a chokehold, but then, SuHo quickly wrapped his legs around Seojun's waist.

"You can't beat me that easily!" shout Seojun, finally feeling energized. Seojun tried to swing a punch at SuHo, but missed because of how close SuHo was to his own body.  SuHo than quickly flipped Seojun over his side, and landed on top of his stomach. SuHo was now the one on top throwing the punches.
Seojun quickly thrusted his hip upwards to make SuHo fall off of him.

Now with both of them getting back on their feet, the battlefield is now balanced again.

"You tired?" Wheezed Seojun.

"You wish!" Panted SuHo.

Then, they both were at it again, neither of them being able to get the lead. Eventually, both collapse next to each other from exhaust.

"Ha, so you're tired now?" Exclaimed Seojun.

"You're tired too okay!" Replied SuHo

"No I'm not" Said Seojun as he pins SuHo against the ground with both of SuHo's hand above the head. SuHo began to be flustered, as he felt Seojun's crotch push against his hole. He could feel that it's semi-hard.

"Go take a shower" said SuHo as he wiggled out of Seojun's grasp.

"Let's take it together" said Seojun, smiling the biggest smile ever.

"Umm, you sure about that-" before SuHo can finish, Seojun picked him up and carried him to the bathroom bridesmaid style. SuHo wrapped his arms around Seojun's neck as he was being carried.

When reaching the bathroom, SuHo started to nibble on Seojun's lip.

"You're eagerness to do it is really turning me on, you know?" Said Seojun. SuHo began to start nibbling on Seojun's neck.