Who's side are you on?

Quin ran as fast and as far as he could. His eyes burned with the tears he didn't want anyone to see. The forest was dark with the waning moons barely giving any light; this made Quin stumble a lot, but he didn't care. "how could anything go wrong?" that was what Quin thought only about an hour ago, but so much had happened in that hour and now Quin was alone, with no friends and no special power to help him. In one hour, Quin's best friends had betrayed him, told the chosen one about his power, and with that, the Chosen One quickly "cleaned" him of it. Quin finally stopped running to catch his breath and to think. Think about what happened and what he was going to do. So Quin thought, and it made him mad; no, mad isn't a strong enough word. Quin was furious, furious at the world making him a little faun, furious at his so-called "friends," and most of all, he was furious at the "Chosen One" for stealing the one thing that made him special. Now he was just like any other useless faun. Quin sat and cried his anger out for the world to hear. "No." Quin thought, "I won't end it like this! I'll show them that I'm not just a 'normal' faun! Fauns aren't useless. I won't let a villain like the 'Chosen One' win!" With that, Quin, the little useless faun, left to prepare to face the Chosen One and his "friends" once again without friends to betray him and without a special power to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note,

So yea. I really liked this idea I wrote but I don't think I'll write anymore on this story, which is why this snip bit is in Rabbit Holes, but if your really want me to try to turn this into a story I can try but I really don't think it's be that good and it may take awhile to write and post parts of it...well that's everything I've got to say... I think. Welp, thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day! ~Studiocat39