Episode 1

It was a regular day at school for Soviet. A bunch of yelling as usual. Mostly by his boyfriend Reich.

Reich: ARE YOU STUPID OR DUMB?!

Japanese empire: IT'S TRUE!! THE CLOUDS ARE WHITEWASHING THE SKY! BLUE LIVES MATTER!!

Italian empire: For the love of God, we are not doing that bullshit again.

Soviet: Can you guys stop yelling? It's literally the end of class and I want this headache to go away...

Reich: Oh, sorry babe it's just that Kokoro (a nickname for Japanese empire) doesn't shut up about this blue lives matter bullshit.

Martial: Hey guys have you heard of the party tonight.

Soviet: Tonight?

Iraq: Here! It's the slip a guy gave to us.

Soviet: Wait a minute, you took a slip from some random guy?

Iraq: Uh yeah.

Reich: What if the guy's a murderer or something?

---Iraq shows everyone the slip he took. Soviet was suspicious. So was Reich. Who wouldn't?---

Soviet: W- I- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Iraq: Uhh...

Soviet: WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING TO STRANGERS?! HUH? REPEAT THE EXACT WORDS THAT CAME OUT OF MY FUCKING MOUTH THE OTHER DAY.

Iraq: "Whatever you do, don't talk to other strangers nor take anything from them."

Reich: Yeah and the Lenny face just makes things creepier.

Kokoro: Who cares?! It has candy! Mario (I.E) and I are gonna go!

Reich: Well if you're going then I'm going.

Soviet: Come again?

Reich: *blushed* So-

Soviet: NOT LIKE THAT!

Iraq: I'm going.

Martial: You know what, screw it I'm in.

Soviet: You know what fine, I'm going too. I don't want anyone getting hurt. 

Reich: So, 7 pm?

Everyone: Yeah.

Reich: Alrighty then.

---Soviets at his house. Packing his stuff because he has a bad feeling about the hospital. Who wouldn't? Definitely not running away from his abusive family that he killed no not at all---

Soviet: Why do I keep thinking that my dad's gonna beat me again? He's dead. So are my sister, brother, and mom. Dammit, my brain keeps playing tricks on me. Damn it brain.