It all started with a blush

I woke up slowly and calmly but quickly realized I wasn't in my bed because this was actually comfortable.

    I heard two voices talking,it sounded like a girl and a boy talking about me.

     I acted like I was asleep and listened to their conversation.

    "She's our only hope Sadie,we may be from a strong family of magicians but she's from a family of stronger magicians,she is the only one who can save the next generation of magicians. We need her" the boy who sounds to be at least 14 or 15,a younger voice popped in and said," I get that carter but ever since Zia left,you've been different,what if she's the same?" I could hear the sadness in her voice.

  "She's different,her name is (Y/N), I can tell that's she's not like Zia.I just know." I suddenly sat up and looked around frantically. "Where am I?"

    They jumped suddenly and Carter said,"you're at the twenty-first nome and you're a Egyptian magician" I said slowly,"a knome,like a garden knome?"the guy 'carter' laughed and said,"that was the first thing I said when I came here" he blushed and sat back in his chair.

      I randomly out of nowhere,fell back into the bed and had something close to a seizure. All of the sudden,I had a vision,one of a man, a man in all red talking to a kid about my age,blonde hair blue eyes not that bad looking but that thought quickly gets shushed when they started talking

  "Luke have you heard of the new Egyptian magician that has entered the twenty first Nome, I know that we aren't Egyptian but she is very powerful maybe even more powerful than that idiot Percy Jackson."

    Luke grinned and nodded fast.

   "Yes I have do you want me to turn her on our side?"he said quickly

    The guy in red said," yes I do and want you to try Harder than any other time."

     I gasped and saw Sadie and Carter crowding me and trying to help me up."what the hell happened to you?" Carter said

    "I don't know but I had a vision"
Lolololol more cliffhangers to come and maybe some lemons