Prologue

Prologue

We don't kill because we wanted it, we kill because we are commanded to do it

WARNING

Year 2030

John's

"I will now give you the power to exterminate all of them, Mr. John Kiell. If you need assistance with our soldiers, do not hesitate to" Mr. President told me and we shook hands.

"Thank you, Mr. President. It's my pleasure to end this starting war" I said professionally.

"Half of the Government funds will be given to you freely and don't use it for Satan" He joked but formality was there.

I saluted to him and he did the same. I turned around and the PSG guided me. As soon as I got out while wearing a mask, an army of Press are around us blocking our way.

"Mr John, what can you say that Mr. President gave you the responsibility to end this starting war?"

"I'm afraid, I cannot answer and dive in the ocean of questions. Thank you." I said and the PSG paved the way as the Press followed me like the moon. Someone opened the car door for me and I sat inside the passenger seat. He closed it and I glanced at my Driver.

"Back to the HQ" I commanded and he started to drive away from the Palace.

My eyes are glued on my phone as I stay alert and I always feel his glance to me from time to time.

I knew it. This is not my Driver.

He stopped the car and saw an unfamiliar place on my peripheral vision. A gun clicked, it's the silencer's tip on top of my head making me look down on my phone, staying still.

Before he pulled the trigger, I held the gun quickly and as I expected, he pulled the trigger. There was a hole on my side, a bullet in it and I hit his wrist with my arm. The gun fell and quickly pointed it to his head while holding his right arm.

"Who paid you to assassinate a John Kiell? Hmm?" I pressed the tip of the silencer on his baldness. He chuckled and spoke.

"If I die, someone will take over to bring you to your coffin, cold and hard as a rock" He laughed.

His blood splattered on the window after I pulled the triger and pulled out my handkerchief to wipe off his blood on my white face. Good thing I'm still wearing my mask and I made him hold the gun. I stepped out but stopped after seeing tips of guns pointed at me.

Oh no

I heard an electric sound and my body shook after it touched me. They stepped back and I fell on the floor easily, slowly losing out of sight.

A fucking taser

A cold water splashed on my face for me to wake up, seeing darkness and someone pulled a bag out of me, seeing myself in like an Interrogation Room.

"John Clavein Kiell. A retired special, skilled, strong, and a smart soldier. Handsome and assigned to end a starting war. Here now, in my front. Being tied up in a chair! How funny is that?" An unknown person said and slowly walks toward me, his face covered with a plain white mask.

He grabbed my cheeks and gripped it tightly that made me grunt in pain. He drew an army knife and quickly slashed my chin. He laughed as I closed my eyes tightly, my blood dropping on my shirt. I can't talk because of the duck tape on my mouth

"Nice meeting you, John. This is our first but not our last sight with each other. It isn't your time yet so you should be thankful about it" He said and felt hanged as I look down. I quickly looked back at him as I'm about to be dropped on a 100 storey building. A rope tied on the chair I was tied up as the only thing that makes me still hanging in the air. I was about to resist but stopped myself to be dropped in a pop of a bubble.