5 - As long as we are together

Start from the beginning

I was nervous. How could I keep my cool in such a situation? Nicky assured me by holding my hand tighter.
Waiting in line I got more and more nervous. We got through the first security guards without them noticing us. What could go wrong. There were so many people. The crowd would distract the Louvre employees. But it didn't take long when people laid eyes on us and gave us confused looks.
Security guards too.
"Hurry up", Nicolás whispered and I did as told.
"Excuse me?", someone asked and tapped my shoulder.
"Run", Nicky said almost inaudible.
We ran through the crowd. Security employees right behind us.
The temptation to just stop there and give up was big. Where were we going? I never went to the louvre before and even though we were in a hurry and being chased I appreciated the art and would've wanted to say forever.
"This way!", Nicky yelled.
"Stop right there!", someone screamed.
I just followed Nicky. He was still holding my hand.
If there weren't people screaming and following us I probably would've smiled. Thinking back at it, I probably would've done anything for this moment to never end.

We arrived at the restrooms and closed ourselves into a bathroom stall. And less than 3 seconds later we were in Mr. Dearborn's office. We hid under Dearborn's desk. Nicky put his hand on my mouth, because I couldn't stop laughing. After all this years I had been truly happy once again. With Nicky everything seemed like fun. He was my sunshine during a rainy day.
That bit of hope you hang onto while you are in the endless deeps of darkness.

We went to his room and he was doing a pretty accurate impression of that security guard screaming at us. Nicky even carried me piggyback and together we ran through the hallways of this empty school. But wherever Nicky appeared the whole room shone and even a Monday morning wasn't that bad after all. Just his presence made me smile. Was I in love with him?

We finally arrived at his room and he was about to close the door when I pulled him closer and kissed him. His lips were soft and warm. I can't even remember how many times I dreamed about kissing his perfect scarlet lips. And now dream became reality. He pulled me into his room and I closed it with my foot never stopping to kiss him. Nicky dragged me to his bed and short after I was sitting on his lap. Nicky didn't even stop to take a deep breath. He wanted me and I wanted him. After all he had hold back the whole day.His kisses very both gentle and rough like he wanted to devour me. It felt like a decade but I enjoyed every second. His hands were either gently cupping my face or holding my waist carefully. My arms laying on his shoulders. At one point I just randomly stopped to stare into his beautiful, endless eyes. He bit his lip and I couldn't hold back anymore either. It was getting late and we eventually fell asleep next to each other.
After all this time, I realised that I had fallen in love with Nicky Baudelaire.

The next morning I woke up "laying" on Nicky Baudelaire. My head was resting on his torso. I could hear his heartbeat and this closeness made me feel safe. This was were I was supposed to be. Where I belonged. As long as we were together I could do anything and I eventually fell back asleep.

Nicolás' (Nicky's) P.O.V.:
I woke up and all the memories of the day before came back. Just the thought of it made me smile.
His head was laying on my torso. Louis was smiling
and he cuddled up against me.
Someone knocked against the door.
I carefully stood up and tried to hide him with the blanket. I barely opened the door so the person standing there could only see me.
Standing there perfectly in the hallway was my older sister. She was half-smiling, but I knew it was fake.

"How could you?", she asked and I was surprised.
"You sneaked into the the principal's office and used the portal without approval? Are you out of your mind? Your fingerprints are everywhere. What happened?! You are lucky that they don't want to take you for a trial, but still. Why did you do it and most importantly, where did you go?", she said now raising her voice.
Then everything became worse. Louis came to the door in my oversized "QUEEN" shirt, which obviously was way too big for him, rubbing his eye. If we weren't in this situation I probably would've told him he was cute barely awake in my clothes.
Half asleep he said:
"Why are you already up, Nicky?"
I didn't reply and thought of possible consequences I could've gotten.
"Nicky?", he asked still rubbing his eye.
Then he saw my sister. I hadn't told him about my family so he confusedly smiled.
My sister's fake half-smile disappeared completely and only left an ice cold look. The great time I had had with Louis rushed in front of my eyes.
Everything I could've wished for was about to vanish. My sister was going to tell my parents about Louis and about everything.
"I understand. This will have consequences. He is a bad influence for you. Mom and Dad will know about this", my sister said coldly and disappeared.

Oh, Louis, what had we gotten into. I was about to loose everything. I was about to loose the love of my life.
"But Louis, if you'll ever read this, I want you to know that I never regretted anything and that I'd do it again just to see you one more time. I'll find you. I'll find you wherever you are. I don't care what the cost, I'll find you, pretty boy", I had written into my sketchbook before leaving for good and who knows, maybe Leo found the sketchbook and forgave me for the trouble I've got him into.

Author's note: yayy thats the 5. chapter uwu I lovee Nicky and Leo together omg they are so cuteee.