guys!! we did it!

I'm mostly writing this chapter to make it an even 40 chapters, but I also want to say a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU! You guys literally are the best, I love all of you. I'm done with this story, over a year later. So I am gonna share what and how I got inspired to write this.

So back in July/August, 2019, I was having a bonfire with my family. I had been recently inspired to write (thank you to my lit teacher!) and I was like why not give it a shot. I was like okay, not enough inspiration for a whole og story, let's write a fanfic. So I whipped out my iPad I had just gotten for my birthday a couple months before and drafted my first chapter. The next day I woke up to reads I didn't expect. I was like woah okay, I got more than I expected, let me keep going. I didn't tell anyone about it for a couple months, until my parents walked in on me drafting a chapter. SOO then I had to explain what Wattpad was and I had kinda gotten bigger at that point.  Turns out they were supportive, so I've had family, friends, and you to keep me writing and I'm so so so grateful for that. I just wanted to say that all of this would never have been possible without you guys here to support me and I love y'all. 

adios on this story for the last time, 

millie ♡