Chapter 3

Once Louis was ready he drove to the club they decided to meet at. He got there around 9:10 meaning his friends were already inside. Louis walked inside and pushed through the crowd trying to find his them. He found them pretty easily because the Irish lad is a very loud person.  They were all three sitting at the bar.

"Heyo!" he shouted towards them. "Lewis!!", "Liam!" louis was laughing at him because he was already a little tipsy. Meaning they were there before 9. "Louis!! Hii", "Hey Nialler."

"Hey Lou why are you here so late, we thought you forgot about us and were at home fucking El."

"Nice to see you to Z." Louis  rolled his eyes as he clapped him on the back. He sat at the bar and ordered a beer.

"Well were you?"

"Was I what?"

"Fucking Eleanor. The love of your life. The peanut butter to your jel-"

"Nope." Louis interrupted.

"Hey mate, why do you look upset? Whats wrong?" Liam asked draping an arm around the Louis' shoulders.

"No, i'm fine. I just don't feel like talking about her, we broke up today."

"Oh mate, you could have told us and not have came it's fine if you want to leave."

"That's the thing."

"What do you mean?" Niall asked curiously.

"I'm not upset we broke up. I was planning on doing it soon anyways." He explained.

"Then why are you upset?" Zayn pushed

"Guys, I said I don't want to talk about it, okay? Now can someone get me a pint or two i need to start being the opposite of sober thank you."

•••

"I'm going for a wee." I called to my friends.

As I was walking back to my friends from the bathroom i bumped into someone. He was obviously bigger than me cause i hit his chest with my shoulder. He was probably drunk so i didn't want to be to upset about it, plus it was probably my fault my head is still a little clouded with all the shit from earlier.

"Oops, sorry." he said as i looked up, he was looked at least 20 so younger than me. I got so lost in his beautiful emerald green eyes. He had a mop of chocolate brown curls kind of messy but not in the bad way where it looks like he was drunk or just got out of bed. The kind where it looks like he didn't try even though you can see there is a little product in it. But he looked good.

"Hi."

"You okay there?" The green eyed boy asked me.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah."

"Wanna dance?" He said while he snaked his arms around my waist. I froze and i didn't know what to do because yeah i was attracted to him, but i also didn't know him. "I you're um- what's your name?"

"Harry. What about you love?" My stomach fluttered as he pulled me closer and he smelt sweet like Vanilla maybe.

"It's Lou-"

"Hey, Tommo-" it was Liam interrupting us "-there you are you've been gone for a while we were worried." He didn't even notice the tall lad next to me because before he could he let go and stepped back. He was still staring at me though. "Oh, who's this?"

"I'm Harry and you?"

"Oh i'm Lou's best mate, Liam."

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm gonna go now so you can talk."

"Yah nice to meet you too. You are all good you can stay, I just came to make sure Louis was alive, but you lot seem to be having fun so i'll leave you alone."

"Bye, Li see you in a little i guess."

As soon as Liam wasn't facing us anymore, again, Harry took me by my waist and guided me to the beat of the music. He was kind of grinding our hips together but not in a sexual matter, at least not on purpose.

A few songs later, Harry took my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom. "What are we doing?"

"Just wait."

"Um, okay."

Next thing i know we are in the bathroom and i'm pinned against the wall with Harry hovering over me.

Then he presses his lips to mine. But me being the dominant person I am, I flip us around so he's pinned to the wall. He grabs and pulls on the hairs at the nape of my neck and I moan into his mouth. Which causes me to grow in my pants and me to rub against his leg. Turns out he was already enjoying himself I grab his waist and grind our hips together.

He tries to pull my mouth to his, but instead i pin his arms by his sides, and put my thigh between his legs and let him rub against me.

He moans through his open mouth. We do this for a little, while i lean towards him and tease a little by whispering dirty things in his ear. Then i bite his ear lobe and make my way down his neck. Immediately finding his sweet spot right under the curve of his sharp jaw line. I suck and bite and lick right there long enough for there to leave a mark.

I take my knee from between his legs causing him to whine. "Louis can I give you a blowjob?" He asked while cupping my ass.

Soon enough i'm against the wall with Harry on his knees in front of me. He unbottons my jeans and rips them down along with my pants. My cock slapping to my stomach.

He grabs my cock in his hand and pumps a few times making my hips buck, and my breath hitch. I haven't had sex or anything like it in months and this just feels too good.

Next thing i know the taller boy is licking from the base to the top of my cock making shivers run down my spine. He licks my slit and i grab his beautiful head of hair in my hands. As i do that he starts sucking on my tip and he moans onto my cock, causing me to buck my hips and i slide further into his mouth.

Surprisingly he doesn't gag. So i slowly start to pull in and out of his mouth. He pulls off of me for air. While he's doing that he takes his hand and pumps me so fast my knees go weak and pre cum starts to come out of my slit. He licks it up and continues sucking me off. Harry swallows while sucking making me come closer to my high.

He surprisingly keeps going for 10 more minutes before i'm almost pulling his hair out. "I- Im g-gonna cum!" i scream through moans. So Harry pumps and sucks until I finish, shooting into the back of his throat. "Swallow." I demanded. He complied and kept sucking till i was down from my high, and he swallows. A little dripped out onto his chin so I took my finger and wiped it and he sucks my finger clean.

I can see through his skinnies that he needs something. I help him up and sit him on the counter. I undo his belt and pull his pants down a little to where his cock slaps to his stomach. I start to pump his cock. Not even 2 minutes later he is already cuming on my hand. Barely touched.

I clean him up and pull up my pants. He's really flushed from taking my cock down his throat.

"Hey curly, can i get your number?"

"Yah, and maybe we can do this more often." He smirks while pulling out his phone and handing it to me.

•••

I know this is way later than I promised but I just wanted to make it good for you guys since it was my first smut chapter. Also if you have any tips for future smut please help me.

YAYY over 1300 words this chapter. (update: next chapter will come out Thursday or Friday).