𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕(𝙿𝚝 𝟹)

Começar do início

"Man, he's t-tough," King mutters. "I'm glad Y/N isn't seeing this right no-" He's snapped out of his thoughts when he sees Y/N awake and her eyes are on him. "Nononono, she's awake!! She's just seen me fall! I'm so stupid!!"

"What a letdown after the last fight!" Love Helm shouts. "This battle is the opposite of epic!"

"I and Y/N saw him fight a cat that swiped a snack from him once, and he lost," Meliodas says. King jumps back as Cain laughs.

"Well, give up?" Cain asks.

"This is bad. I can't afford to lose, not this early. If Y/N can get up from being beaten over and over again, then I'm sure I can beat this old man."  King holds out his hand to Cain. "This might not be playing fair, but I'm going to use my power" Cain's eyes widen and he jumps forward to push King in the face, sending him tumbling across the ring and out of the ring.

"Old farts out of the ring! Cain wins!!" Love Helm announces and the crowd cheers.

"Sorry, you kinda caught me by surprise for a second," Cain says. The dust clears to show Y/N holding King's pillow in front of her, having caught King with the pillow before he fell to the ground.

"T-That was so mean," King says, tears in the corner of his eyes and a red mark on his cheek. "All I was trying to do was use my disaster power to make his rheumatism a little worse." He explains, his voice sounding upset. Ban looks down at King with laughter and a smirk.

"Next up is the last match in this round of the finals! It's Baaan Vs. Melinda!" Ban and Meliodas smirk at each other.

Out in the field at the bottom of the giant rock stands Griamore, Veronica and Howzer

Out in the field at the bottom of the giant rock stands Griamore, Veronica and Howzer. Griamore and Veronica have explained everything that Howzer deemed was wrong for him.

"Hold on!" Howzer says, pointing up to the giant rock. "That shrimp with the Eight Deadly Sins! He's Meliodas?! And that woman was Y/N! That means those others were."

"That's right. Ban. And King." Griamore says.

"Wait, are you serious?! I can't just stay here like this!" Howzer says before running off.

"Hold on, don't go causing a commotion until we find Elizabeth!" Veronica shouts. However, Howzer doesn't stop running.

"Right back at you! If all hell breaks loose, and you ruin the festival, your gonna be sorry!" Howzer shouts. However, takes off running towards the giant rock.

"Why did you tell me that the wolfsbane wouldn't affect her?" A voice says. Griamore and Veronica turn to see a bruised up Caesar, making his way to them.

"We just wanted to test some things out and rule it out," Veronica says.

"Was that all I was? A Test!?" Caesar yells. "I could have lost my life!"

"No, you wouldn't have. She merely just punched you in her power. You're lucky she held back." Veronica says as she and Griamore begin walking away.

"Hey! What about my money, huh!" Caesar shouts. "You said I would get paid as soon as" He's cut off my Griamore throwing a bag of coins at him.

"Now beat it. And don't tell anyone what happened today." Griamore says, glaring at Caesar. He glares at the large man before nodding.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Caesar says before walking away.

Back up on the giant rock, Ban and Meliodas begin their way up onto the ring

Back up on the giant rock, Ban and Meliodas begin their way up onto the ring. Meliodas handing Y/N back her axe. Diane stands up watching the two while Y/N stays crouched down beside King.

"You feeling okay?" She asks. He shakes his head.

"I made a fool of myself. I lost an old man!" King says, frowning before rubbing his red cheek. "And now my cheek hurts."

"You fought, uhm, the best you could!" Y/N says, smiling at him. "As long as you tried your hardest, that's all that matters. Right, Diane?" She looks up to Diane to see her eyes trained on Meliodas.

"I can't wait to see Meliodas fight~," She says, smiling dreamily. Y/N shakes her head before looking back at King.

"She'll agree with me." She pats King on the head, smiling at him. "We all have a role in this team, and we're all good at certain things that another might not be." King blushes slightly, nodding.

"T-Thank you." He says. Y/N smiles at him, holding back a blush.

"That's what being a lieutenant is all about. Helping my comrades." She says before she stands up, King following her. The three sins now watch the fight between Ban and Meliodas, all in anticipation to see who will come out as the victor.

【Aspen】

【Aspen】

27/02/2021

Last Updated: 29/09/2023