Uncalled for

"NISCHAY!!!" You screamed as your eyes widen in terror. The scene in front of your eyes was frightening. A man had a creepy smile on his face while holding a metal rod in his hand. He started laughing like a maniac. You were terrified by that. Nischay turned around and saw the creepy guy standing behind him. He widened his eyes in shock. The creepy guy lifted his hand in order to hit him. You called out Nischay's name and pulled him just in time. The guy looked in your direction and gave you a psychotic stare. You grabbed Nischay's arms and ran for your lives. You knew the guy was a problem. 

As you ran at full speed, the guy was almost about to catch up to you both. You increased your speed and gave it the best you can. 

You: Nischay!! I don't think I can run faster than this!!! I'm losing control over my body.

Nischay: Me too!! This way is really bad!!!

You were trying to get as much air as possible. You two finally lost the creep. You got a full breath of air. You looked around and discovered that you are in a suspiciously frightening place. You heard a chuckle from behind. You quickly turned around and found the same guy looking at you guys with a grin plastered on his face. His expression suddenly changed and he started throwing his hands on you both. You tried your best to dodge the metal rod. You both were ambushed by 2 other guys. You both were physically hurt. You both somehow managed to save yourselves. 

Fast forward** (the author doesn't like to write about people getting physically hurt)

Nischay got hurt while trying to protect you. You also had some scratches and bruises. You both were really tired. The maniacs still didn't stop chasing you two. But after some time of running, you both lost him. You looked at the watch on your wrist. Its glass was completely broken, probably because of the creepy guy's attack. It was 5 am already. You both were in the verse of passing out any moment. You were running as fast as you could while holding Nischay's hand.

*current time*

You opened your eyes slowly while adjusting the bright lighting. You found yourself in an all-white room. Your body was completely sore and it felt stiff. You blicked your eyes a few times and started to look around. A woman entered the room and approached you. She had a strange dressing. 

Y/n: W-Who are you??

Woman: Don't worry, you are safe here.

Y/n: where is Nischay?

Woman: You mean the guy who was knocked out?

Y/n: He was knocked out?

Woman: Some people attacked both of you at the hospital. Luckily, you were saved by Rishi. He brought you guys here.

Y/n: Who is rishi??

Woman: You will know it pretty soon. Btw, I'm Jessi.

Y/n: Y-Y/n...

Jessi: That's a great name.

Y/n: Thanks, your name is also good. 

(The door swung open. An unknown person entered the room.)

???: Am I intruding on your conversation?

Jessi: Oh- No, Of course not. I was waiting for you to arrive. 

???: *smiles* Hello... pretty girl.

Y/n: It's actually Y/n...

???: ...

Jessi:  *Laughs out loud*

The guy gives Jessi a death glare. She tries to control her laugh.

Y/n: You must be... Rishi??

???: Yeah... Nice to meet you, Y/n.

Y/n: T-Thank you for saving us...

Rishi: It's alright! My guards were there, so, It wasn't a big deal. 

Y/n: G-Guards??

Rishi: A-huh. I'm the son of the CEO of XYZ company.

Y/n: I work on the branch of gaming and technologies...

Rishi: Ohh...

Y/n: Where is Nichay?

Rishi: He took a lot of damage and he was seriously injured. He is being treated right now.

Y/n: Ohh... Can I see him?

Rishi: Not now but maybe after some time...

Y/n: Ok...

Rishi: Jessi, Please take her out for a walk. She was unconscious for 2 whole days. Her body may be sore. You guys can join me in the gym after that for light exercises.

Jessi: Ok! Let's go Y/n...

Y/n: *whispers to Jessi* I was unconscious for 2 whole days?

Jessi: Yeah.

Rishi: What?

Y/n: Shhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing nothing. Let's go, Jessi.

Rishi smiled before walking away. 

TO BE CONTINUED...