Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles

Beginne am Anfang

"Just trying to come to terms facing down an evil murderer who wanted to kill me. What if the person succeeds, or the person hurts our friends, or--"

"Don't think about that. Why don't you reviews all the spells you know? Then you'll be ready to use them once we get there."

"I guess I have learned a lot in this college."

"See you are totally prepared." Seth and Steve returned to the mirror, and he took a deep breath. "Alright, I guess it's time."

"I should use locator spell. Now, we just need to see where they went so I can reopen this mirror." Seth extended his magic into the world around him, feeling the earth magnetic pull. Then he clutched Joe friendship bracelet in his hand. A sudden tugging sensation pulled him toward the mirror. He placed his hand against the mirror and the surface rippled. He took a final looked around at the faces of his friends, who all met his gazed with unwavering support.

"Let go get Prof Satyr." with final deep breath, he stepped forward into the mirror. As his vision cleared, he found himself standing inside of a dimly lit lab. Among the bottles of strangely colored chemicals, he saw Prof Satyr, bounded in an alcove between two towering bookshelves. "Go help Satyr. Steve and I will keep the murderer busy." With Joe leading the way, Seth friends sneaked away. Squaring his shoulders, he and Steve head for the murderer and Prof Morgan—The other side of the lab houses a massive platform with metal straps, clearly designed to hold two people. As Seth approached, Professor Morgan whirled on Burton, gesturing at Seth and Steve.

"There I did your work and bring them. Now it's time for you to fulfill your end of the bargain."

"Prof Morgan... How could you do this? I trusted you! I thought you was looking out for me and the rest of the students. But you have been working with the murderer this whole time!"

A looked of sorrow crossed Prof Morgan face. "My hand were tied... I wish it had happened differently."

Burton stepped forward, red eyes glinting wickedly. "I hate to cut this reunion short, but..." Burton stepped up behind Prof Morgan and placed a hand on his shoulder. His entire body seized up, and he lets out a blood-curdling shriek of pain! "AAAAAHHHH!" He crumpled to the ground and lied there motionless. Burton stepped over his body toward Seth.
"Burton... so. So you are the murderer?!"

"Yes! I'm. I will kill all the students for my reasons!"

"You killed him! Wasn't he your ally?" Interrogated Steve quizzically.

"He deserves his purpose. And I had to ensure he wouldn't interrupt us. I knew you would come for Professor Satyr and him too... I have you. Just like that. I used Professor Morgan to gain what I want you suspect him as the serial killer, but it's me." as he spoke, the shadows around him churned and pulsed, monsters rising from the darkest corners of the lab!

"Crrrsshh!"

"Crrrhhhkkk!"

"Shhhhrrkkk!"

Seth glanced at the back of the lab, and saw his friends just getting Satyr free from the chains. "They haven't had a chance to get ready yet! I need to keep Burton talking!" he thought of in his minds thinking of an extension plan to flee Professor Satyr.

"Burton... what does it have to do with refractionary energies?" Burton tilted his head to the side, apprasing Seth.

"I'm impressed. It seemed like you've been doing your homework."

"But the energies are just old At time lore! They myths!"

"But myths have to originate from somewhere. There's always a grain of truth within them..." His grinned grew maniacal, and a shivered of horror ran down Seth spine. "And I've finally figured out how to access these energies!"

"Just what do you intend to do?"

"I am going to use the two of you to become At-time(ATL) to all of the elements!"

"Which two?" Inquired Seth, "Ha! You and Prof Stephen!"

"Huh? Why? And what did you saw?"

"You remembered you are the only student to performed the Sun spell at Professor Morgan during your first day lectures. But when Morgan told me! A new ATL has only performed the Sun spell from there, I think of a plan to use you the Sun and use Professor Stephen the Moon to my refractionary energies."

"But Prof Stephen ain't gonna be here!"

"Ha! Who told you Seth, Prof Stephen is on the way coming to the college after the report break to him!"

"What?! Why? Are you hurting people?" Seth gaped surprisingly after hearing what Burton Goatte's told him.

"Idiot, I'm Raf Namor!"

"What? So you used the Blood spell? But you was dead!"

"Haha! Who told ya? Three years ago my researching concluded with learning the... Eight element to become real time traveler, is useless but combining the person who will perform the Sun spell will be the key to my refractionary energies. And you are the Sun! and I already knew Stephen is the Moon! So I used Blood, but the Elders of the council arrested me, but thank gawd I escaped and changed myself as Burton Goatte and I won their trust, so, they made me the principal in charge of the school, this time I'm indomitable! No one gonna stop me, nor you! Nor Prof Stephen." he spitted out... pointing his finger straight at Seth and the other side of him.

"So combining you and Stephen I will be the real time traveler!" he shouted, his tremendous voice, trembling the room!

"Burton I had already suspected you. For the first time I and Optimus were reported to you... the rude behavior of you made me suspected you are an evil!! But you dunno what's is ahead of you, you don't know who's is the time demon.."

"Shut up! That doesn't changed anything, Seth! What changes it that a minute later Stephen will be here... And I will kill both of you!"