Kuroken - Attention (Fluff)

Kuroken Supremacy

----------

Kuroo has been using up Kenma and his hang out time all week just to study for an upcoming test that he would need to pass in order to get into college.

It's not like he's not allowed to study, but it's stupid how he would go over to Kenma's house just to do so, did he want Kenma in the room for emotional support in case he got a little stressed? Did he just want company?

Who knows, and who cares, that wasn't a problem. The only problem was that Kenma wasn't getting any attention.

Kenma may act like the type of person who doesn't like physical touch, but in reality, he would kill to get cuddles and kisses from his boyfriend.

Which is why he's currently touch deprived at the moment, sitting on his bed waiting for Kuroo to finish studying so he can just be in his arms.

Much to Kenma's luck, Kuroo started studying only 20 minutes ago, meaning he would probably be studying for another hour or so.

Kenma was playing on his switch, glancing at Kuroo every minute just to see if he was finished with studying. How much did Kenma want cuddles from Kuroo?

Well, what he did next basically explains it.

Kenma walked up to his desk where Kuroo was currently seated, and stood beside it, waiting for Kuroo to look up from his stupid Chemisty book and ask him why he looks so damn moody.

But Kuroo just continued to read, he could see Kenma at the corner of his eye.

"What's wrong, Kenma?" He said, but Kenma didn't answer, he just put his hand next to the workbook on his desk, and slid it off slowly.

"What the- Kenma??" Kuroo looked up to see Kenma, who was staring straight at him with a dark aura.

Kenma inched a little closer to Kuroo and took off his glasses, then threw them to the floor along with the workbook.

He proceeded to slide the rest of Kuroo's studying equipment off the desk, Kuroo just watching everything fall off the side.

"Ken-ken, what's wrong? Why are you pushing everything off? You know I need that." Kuroo said, raising an eyebrow, Kenma just frowned at him.

"I don't understand.. Are you upset?" Kenma shook his head.

Kuroo sighed, then got up from his seat and picked up Kenma, throwing him over his shoulder. He then threw him onto the bed and flopped down next to him, enveloping him in a big hug.

Kenma snuggled into his chest, making Kuroo laugh.

"Is that why you were pushing off my things? Because you wanted cuddles?" Kenma nodded, making Kuroo pull him closer.

"No need to act like that when you want attention, you could've just said something instead of sliding off my books. You know I need them, if they break, I won't be able to study, and that means I won't be able to get into college, and that probably means we won't have a great future.."

"My future will be great, just as long as you're in it." Kenma mumbled into Kuroo's chest, making him blush

"God, I love you so much.."

--------

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA