Her fingers continued to trail along with the organized books. "If only I could say "Accio Dark Magic book," she mumbled under her breath. The sound of books slamming against each other filled her ears, and her head tilted in confusion. Was she hearing things again? The sound approached closer and closer, now flying through the air. She heard pages whipping quietly against the air, making a strange sound. When she spun on her heels to see what the sound was, a clunk of books landed in her arms, and she tumbled over her feet, trying to steady her balance.

Her eyes shot open in surprise. Her body froze, ignoring the heavy weight of the books against her thin chest. The weight was becoming unbearing with five thick textbooks- stacked one after the one on top of each other. Her mouth dropped open, and she released a steady breath, her heart thumping in excitement. She had gotten her magic back.

Dropping the books down on the table, she folded her hands up together, squealing. She had her wandless magic. Even though her magic worked for the smallest action, her heart flipped in pride.

If she continued to practice, she could even convince Mr.Malfoy to help her, and he would never deny a request from her. She jumped up and down, a jaw-breaking smile taking over her lips. The feeling rushed through her veins. It was unfamiliar, only because she hadn't felt it in so long. It was lighting her up. It was all so new.

People rarely had the chance to be happy, even after horrible events of their life.

Not her world. Her world was twisting and turning each day. She was fighting against the battle that was trying to drown her. Her sink was sailing across the waters, refusing to let herself drown. She was one with the world.

Strength, Happiness, Compassion.

It was her.

After Esme had cooled down, she sat down, determined to find several pieces of information about death eaters. Once she did, she could get away and save her mom. Esme was determined to get rid of Ethan one way or the other. If he continued to harass her, she needed to fight back.

Strength.

She had always been strong, and fearless but now it was coming back. It was fighting its way through her damaged soul, trying to bring back the dented pieces and place them properly together. Esme's eyes scanned along with the words. She was no way near falling off asleep. The potions Mr.Malfoy had sent her flared energy inside of her, and it was unravelling beautifully.

Death Eaters were founded by Lord Voldermort back in the war. They were faithful leaders to him, following every command until his death. Death Eaters had wiped out the majority of the wizarding population- feeding on mostly Muggleborn and Half-Blood families. Each one of them was pureblood, which was considered odd since Voldermort, also known as Tom Marvelo Riddle, was a half-blood. The Death Eaters hated all who did not equal up to them and had no sincerity in using any of the three unforgivable curses against one who would come in their way. They were known to use the killing curse constantly-until each person was dead. Death Eaters wiped out a massive population in countries like England and France. Those who proved worthy moved up in his ranks, severing him with the most generous loyalty. Death Eaters were unable to escape Voldermorts rath due to a so-called "tattoo", called the dark mark. The dark mark forbade any of his several to run free, as they were prisoned to serve him for eternity. It is recorded that several death eaters had tried to find ways to remove the dark mark, but it was impossible. Tom was a brilliant student at Hogwarts and had a way with dark magic. Even after his fall during the war and both his and Harry Potter's death. Several death eaters remained loyal and faithful to him, finding ways to finish off the people he had listed to kill before he died. The list remains unfound and in possession of the newest Death Eater's. It is also unknown who his  second-hand man is and if he is the one who handles all the executions. Also, it states he remains hidden, allowing his fellow death eaters to handle his dirty work for him. There is no name yet, for this new dark wizard. However, he remains in the shadows, with power and strength commonly close to Lord Voldemorts.