Chapter 50 Part 1 - "The Curse"

Start from the beginning

"Why did you organize all of this and killed so many people?
What were your intentions?
Where did the Blood Jade come from?"

Murong Yu's deep black eyes condensed a cold smile,

"This King wants to know why she has such a good martial arts."

Shen Zhiyan was also puzzled,

"She was King Rui's concubine, a delicate female low-rank Concubine.
How did she practice such a powerful martial arts?
Besides, she is so good at martial arts, that it was easy for her to leave the Spring Wuyuan Courtyard countless times to assassinate people.
Her purpose should have been to assassinate His Majesty to avenge King Rui.
Shouldn't he be assassinated as soon as she entered the Spring Wuyuan Courtyard? Why did she wait until now?"

"Perhaps she has only practiced martial arts in recent years."
Murong Ci couldn't explain this point,

"Cui Nong, if you answer, this Prince can let you see Xiao Yin."

"The Sky has no eyes!
The World is not merciful!"

Cui Nong roared and cursed into the sky, a thousand kinds of sorrowful and resentful spells, as if all the resentment existing between the Heaven and the Earth had gathered, and as if the water of the world would fill the whole Hall.

When Murong Ci realized what she was about to do, it was already too late, and Cui Nong had already bit the poison hidden in her mouth.
Black blood overflowed from the corner of her mouth, and she fell to the ground.

Shen Zhiyan immediately stepped forward and broke Cui Nong's mouth, but it was too late.
The poison had already flowed down her throat,

"It's useless. Too late."

Cui Nong closed her eyes filled with endless resentment, and her hideous and distorted face was now cold and dead gray, with her arms drooping to the sides.

Deathly silence expanded in the study room.

The only sound was the soft sound of the teacup put aside by Murong Yu.

After a while, Master Gu Huai frowned and said,

"Cui Nong seemed unwilling to answer Your Highness's questions."

Shen Zhiyan nodded,

"It's true....
Where did the Blood Jade come from?
And when and for how long has she learned and practice martial arts...?
It's so hard to explain."

Murong Ci told Manager Liu An:

"Manager Liu, send the corpses of Cui Nong, Xiao Yin and Chang Qing to the outskirts, and simply bury them."

Manager Liu An took the order:

"Yes, this servant will do as Your Highness commands."

Shen Zhiyan arched his hands and said:

"Your Royal Highness is so kind."

'Cui Nong and Xiao Yin had committed a capital crime, and they were the remnants of King Rui's party.
His Highness allowed them to enter the soil for safety, which was already a lenient treatment.'

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 50 PART 1
.....................to be continued