Chapter 50 Part 1 - "The Curse"

....

Cui Nong shouted hoarsely:

"You are talking nonsense!
It's the faint Monarch who had no eyes and chose a faint Crown Prince!
Why?! King Rui was both talented in civil administration and martial arts, wise and respected by others, and he was the best choice for the position of the Crown Prince.
Yet, why didn't the faint Monarch make him the Crown Prince instead?
It's the faint Monarch who should take the blame for his actions, and no other than him!"

Master Gu Huai shook his head and sighed,

"This person has fallen into the hands of the devil and has a distorted mind."

Murong Yu's deep cold voice seemed to pierce her chest with a dagger,

"Although this King was not in the Imperial Capital back then, I heard a little bit about it. King Rui and King Jing led their respective troops into the Palace and committed the death crime of rebellious and treacherous actions.
Those rebels were considered thieves of the Country, and paid for their actions with their death."

She shook her head fiercely, with her eyes widened, and angrily retorted:

"No...You are talking nonsense...
King Rui was obviously going to the Palace to protect me..."

"As an Imperial decree stated, all those who led troops into the Palace were to be punished as conspiracy."
His eyes were cold, as if he had been immersed in an icy river.

"No..."
Cui Nong wailed in desperation.
Her calm face was distorted terribly at this time, and she shouted frantically,

"Xiao Yin is dead...
The last bit of King Rui's blood is gone......The Heaven and the Earth are not benevolent..."

She raised her head, big tears rolled down, and her dry throat screamed resentfully,

"The Sky has no eyes...
The Heaven and the Earth are not benevolent...
The cruel and faint Monarch killed his own children indiscriminately....
I curse the Murong family, their children and grandchildren, for the upcoming generations until eternity...
The Country will fall down one day..."

"This crazy woman!"
Manager Liu An stepped forward, raised his hand and slapped her in the face several times.

Immediately, five fingerprints appeared on her pale cheeks, showing how strongly he has slapped her.
She sat down on the ground, with blood flowing from the corners of her mouth, and she still had a sad and strange sneer.

Murong Ci suddenly yelled and asked,