Now face to face with her number one enemy. Reading the divorce papers meant facing her demons. The reality was more scary than watching walking in the cemetery alone at night.

Clarke sat comfortably and read the papers. Lexa was very generous. There were also photos of her and Niylah hugging or grocery shopping more than once. From the pictures she could see now why someone would think she was dating Niylah.

When she got to the end, Clarke had to sit up straight. There was a hand written note attached to it.

                       " So you decided to finally read.

                        Clarke am upset with you. I'm a ticking time bomb right now.

                        Am sure there is a reason you prefer spending more time with Niylah than me,

                       but my imagination has become horrific by the issue because I am going crazy.

                       My actions are derogated at this point. I do want to divorce you Clarke because

                       I feel that our marriage is a sham to you. It's like you're ashamed of me Clarke.

                      All your little excuses over the years are nothing but silly and annoying because

                      You still think am stupid to fall for your lies Clarke. Anyway am in a dilemma right

                      now . I know I will regret this so I need you to be the Clarke that I used to know

                      and fight. I hope you stop me from this madness but am sure you will be too late

                     because of your stubborn antics.

                     Clarke you have thrown my trust away, I don't think I could ever look at you the same

                     way. When I asked you on a date a few weeks back I wanted to tell you that I have

                     being diagnosed with Cancer and honestly I don't think I can fight both of you at the

                     same time. When you cancelled on me to attend to Niylah, honestly I was devastated.

                     Clarke you are my kryptonite.

                                                                                                                           I love you, Princess.

                                                                                                                                  Lexa Woods.

To say that Clarke was shocked is the world's understatement. Lexa gave her an ortimetum . But that's not what's important Lexa has cancer.

She didn't know when she started crying or when she got to the kitchen. Clarke stood there sobbing. She couldn't find the voice in her throat.

Abby turned and quickly walked over to her daughter. Clarke held her mother closer and cried shamelessly. Honestly Clarke can't remember when she cried like this. Maybe the time she was seven and her Dad took away her painting brushes because of bad behavior. They stood there until Clarke came down a little. Her ribcage felt small from the expansion of her heart. Then it clicked, she needed to talk to Anya.

Abby moved them to the livingroom before their legs gave up on them.

*****

Clarke walked into Raven's apartment with a sad face. Her face was Red from crying. When Raven saw, she knew that it was bad and waited for Clarke to tell her than pushing her in this state.

"Raven where is Anya, she isn't at work." Clarke was out of breath and the words were breaking has she let them out.

"She is at the airport,"

"What time is her flight?" Raven eyed her suspiciously. "Raven?"

"She missed her morning flight so am guessing in hours' time." Clarke rushed back out side to her car. Raven stood in her spot puzzled. Anya was acting wired, now Clarke too. Raven could definitely smell something but couldn't say what.

*****

Anya sat in the waiting room starring down at the clock and wishing for it to move faster. This morning when she tried to leave. Raven didn't let her go because for some reason she is too curious for her own good. They started arguing and Anya had to make sure she doesn't leave with things so rusty.

Now she was hearing her name being called and she knows its not Raven. So who was the mad person that dared to call her name in public. People started to look at her because of course they know who she is.

When she saw Blonde hair moving in the crowd, Anya thought this girl gat some balls. But her face read that what the fuck are you calling me for. She was proud but she hated getting attention on herself.

"Clarke."

"I know you're going to see Lexa so i'm coming with you."

"Okay." Anya said and sat back down waiting for her plane. Clarke thought it was too easy. Anya didn't even argue with her. She just sat down and gazed at the clock. Clarke joined her and let out a breath she was holding.

They sat like that until they got on the plane. Anya made small talk here and there but she kept to herself and her thoughts. It wasn't uncomfortable. They both needed the silence to collect their thoughts.

****

Lexa was in a bath tub she dragged on the livingroom. It was cold today. Snow has being falling since morning. The tub was huge to fit her body. It was her daily dose these days. to sit in till she felt cold. The water was heated coolly to keep her from shivering. It was something she made with Echo. With the much time she has on her hands lately, Lexa sometimes makes stuff from whatever she can find. 

The Doctor told her to keep her mind busy. and in one week she needs to start her marathon treatment to getting better.

With her headsets banging loud in her ears, Lexa did not here anyone walk in the livingroom but after sometime she felt it. She thought it might be Echo. Rose is always in the Kitchen so she is out of the question.

"Echo, give me a few more minutes and I'll be out." Lexa spoke with her eyes closed.

Clarke could see the nakedness in the water. she didn't mean to stare but she was forced to do so. It has been so long since she saw this body and jeez. But then Green eyes shoot up at Blue and they both held their gaze till Lexa turned back. I'm I so sick i'm now seeing things. Lexa thought. After a few seconds Lexa fully turned and stepped out of the water. Clarke followed the trail of water that ran down Lexa's body until a rob was thrown over the body.

"So you finally read them."

Clarke didn't know what to say or do. Lexa looked pale now that her eyes focused very well, She had a bruise on her eyebrow that looked like she got it from a fall. It's being so long that they both didn't anticipate how they would feel if they ever saw each other again.

"I have missed you." Clarke let out. Lexa just eyed her closely.

This was going to be a long day.