𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

Start from the beginning

"Tch. Same thing." he said walking towards them.

"Hi fluffy dog!" Katsumi squealed letting go of her crayons and running to Bakugou.

You can't help but laugh at what your daughter called him.

"Brat." he said then he gave them the paper bag he was holding looking anywhere but them.

Katsumi and Katsuro opened it and saw a mini version of his hero costume in their sizes— they've always been a fan of him despite not knowing his real identity. They saw him in an interview once and they thought his gauntlets were cool. Ever since they saw him in that interview, they keep asking you to show them his videos in action. You were fine with it because even though they don't know him as their father at least he was someone they look up to and you didn't wanna take that away from them.

You were smiling at the scene but then Katsuro started to cry— you walk towards him and lifted him so you were now cradling him in your lap.

"What's wrong buddy? Don't you like it?"

"No! I want Deku!" he cried

You chuckled as Bakugou scowled at the mention of his rival's name— who is now by the way the number 1 hero. You patted Katsuro's back until he calmed down a little bit. On the other hand, Katsumi is really excited with hers. She decided to put it on— well kinda. She's on the floor struggling to wear it.

"Damn Deku." Bakugou muttered gritting his teeth.

"I mean, Deku has always been better than you so..." you whispered mostly to yourself

"Yeah? Why don't you say it to my face?"

"Deku has always been better than you!"

"Well maybe you should've let Deku knocked you up instead!"

"Maybe I should've!"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and averted his gaze to the kids.

"Just kidding! Even though you're an ugly ass dog with anger issues, you gave me them so I'm kinda grateful for that."

He was about to reply when you heard the doorbell rang.

"Hey, can you watch them for a bit?"

"Whatever"

You smiled and rushed downstairs to see who it is.

When you opened the door, it was Shoto, Deku and the rest of the dekusquad.

"Hi Sho!" you went to hug him and said hello to the others.

Katsumi walked up to Katsuro who's sitting on his bed playing with his Deku action figures as Bakugou sat on Katsumi's bed awkwardly. Katsumi whispered something to Katsuro and they both got up and walked to Bakugou who shifted uncomfortably because he doesn't know how to talk to them.

All of a sudden, they both barked at him.

"Woof woof!"

"What are you doing?"

"Woofing!" they simultaneously said.

"You're not dogs."

"We are not, but you are!" Katsumi said snarkily— oh this kid inherited the sass.

"I'm not a dog!"

"If you aren't then why do you look like one!"

"No I don't!"

"You're so ugly mister!"

"Shut up."

"Can we play?" Katsumi asked

"No."

"Please please please please" katsumi pleaded then Katsuro joined her.

"Please please please please please please please-"

"Fine! Just shut up! What do you even wanna play?"

"Katsuro! Now!"

"Detroit smash!!!"

"Rolling thunder!!!" at first you were a bit skeptical if Katsumi is really Bakugou's kid since her mannerisms reminded you so much of Nishinoya— then you realize you don't even know any Nishinoya let alone hooked up with him.

"I- What the heck is happening?!"

They both jumped at him and started pulling his hair. Katsuro jumped onto Bakugou's stomach as he punches him with his tiny fists.

You are talking to Shoto and the others when Bakugou came down the stairs with Katsuro in his shoulders and Katsumi clinging on his back biting his shoulders— again, just like Nishinoya when he was biting Tsukishima's shoulders— anyways, Bakugou came down with an annoyed expression on his face.

Katsumi and Katsuro's eyes lit up at the sight of their favorite uncle since they're actually the only uncle they know because of Todoroki's frequent visits. Katsuro pulled Bakugou's hair causing him to crouch down then Katsuro and Katsumi jumped down as and ran to Todoroki with ear to ear smiles.

Bakugou scrunched his nose at the sight, not liking how his kids expression changed when they saw Todoroki but the only person he could blame is himself. He was the one who cheated that caused you to leave after all.

You didn't miss the glint of hurt in his eyes even though it was just like a flash of lightning before he return to his usual scowling face but you brushed it off thinking nothing off it.

As the kids were talking to Todoroki, the doorbell rang and you opened it. It was Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Mina.

You let them in and lead them to the others. Mina squealed when she saw the kids and stole them from Todoroki. She hugged them to death and well, they died.

kidding🧍‍♀️

Kirishima's eyes, along with Denki and Sero's widened at the sight of your kids.

"Y/n... are there your kids?"

"How many times..."

"how many times do I have to say they're my unicorns?"