Sana widened her eyes and look at herself.. her half saree is laying on the bed, top is hanging on shoulder exposing her sexy birthmark and cleavage... Gulping saliva she set all and says by throwing a pillow on his face, "Note one thing, that i...am..hurt..now..
so now you have manofying me and say those words, which you not remember.."

"Or else forget about heard a single word from me.. Hun... Bye.." Twisting lips she take clothes from closet and move to the washroom by again rolling eyes on him...
A chuckle left from his mouth by seeing her actions, laying on the bed he run fingers on his hair and says, "You finally made me complete mad naaz."

She come outside by wearing a blue dotted knee length sleeveless dress, dying her hair and applying a pink lip colour.. She looks all around the room and says, "Where he gone so early? Hun.." Stomping feet she wear her white sneakers and move outside for finding him... Here sidharth come back from zym when his phone rings..

"Yeah.".. The caller says, "Boss, our one deal is stuck because of some reasons.. Those clients want to have a meeting with you in person." Raising one brow sidharth says, "Want?" Caller replies, "Sorry boss, i mean they requested you." Nodded sidharth says, "Fine, where and when?"

"In Venice, actually they organized a great party...its their company's tradition.. They requested you to join it for one week also send the invitation.." Said the caller. Sidharth rub his forehead and going to say something when saw sana come down stairs by murmuring something to herself and also making faces...

Smiling he shook his head and says, "Fine.. Tell them i am coming and also arrange the proper security on the villa.. It's lock from years, prepare it change things if needed and remember...complete security... I will stay there.." Caller replies, "Ohk boss I'll arrange everything in one day.." Sidharth hummed and cut the call..

He narrowed his brows by looking at sana who pretend to drink water but staring at him from the corner of her eyes.. Smirking he think something and says by going near her, but look at the other direction, "Someone don't want to talk with me..but i am just informing that... I have to go Italy for one week.."

She throw the water out from her mouth and says, "What?...when?".. Scratching neck he turns to her and asks, " Excuse me, are you talking to me? I think you're not interested." Taking breath sana nodded and says by looking at the other side, "I am talking to myself, just shocked to heard that someone is going italy suddenly.."

Sidharth smirks and says by rubbing his both palms, "So many things happen suddenly in life,... I am leaving tomorrow and have to do a lot of packing, will be glad if someone help in on that." Making a pout sana says, "Someone is not interested in doing any packing..."

Nodded he move near her ears and whispers, "There will be so hot girls present in the party, its going to be fun.. Can someone make muffins for me? I am craving badly for muffin." She turns to him in a jerk and says by gritting her teeth, "Suddenly i am feeling like killing someone, and mix poison on his muffin."

Smirking he bit her cheeks and says, "My muffin is already filled with the most addictive drug... One bite is enough to kill someone." Her cheeks turns red slightly due to blush and rest because of anger.. Winking he move  upstairs... Fisting hand she stomped her feet in anger when aadi comes and says, "How's all going sister?"

Frowning sana move towards him and says, "Very bad, disgusting,....know what... Here i am hurt and in spite of manofying his wife he is going to Venice for partying with hot girls... Swear i will kill your friend one day." Aadi shook his head in confusion and says, "Calm down sana, first tell me what happen after you both go from here yesterday?"

Sana sighs and says by sitting on the living area, "He told me every thing,..past, mafia.. all.." Aadi smiles and says, "Great, so he confessed his feelings right?" Sana made a pout and says, "Only in actions, still didn't say anything in words. And when i asked him to... He said don't know about which three magical words i am talking about..."

Chuckling aadi show her a all the best and says, "Keep trying, he will definitely say one day... " Winked at her and go from there.. Sana twist her lips and go towards the room... Here sidharth freshen up and call someone by coming out from washroom, "do one more thing.. "

"Decorate the villa with fairy lights from inside and in room put radium stars on the ceiling..keep scented flowers, and.... Do all this for now..." Said he cut the call and move to the closest.. Sana walk on the corridor by thinking, "Why he is going suddenly? I planned so many things..., do with him...which will make him happy,..".

"But....hn...ya i know that i am hurt but... thought to showing some tantrums then he will do something for manofying me and i will be fine.... But what monster do, he is planning to party with other womens... Ughhh.. I will definitely kill every girl who try to flirt with what mine..."

In irritation she kick on the door, and move inside the room,... She look at sidharth who is selecting some t-shirts.. Twisting lips she sit on the bed and says, "People select dresses when they have variants to choose.. Don't know what one try to find from his all black T-shirt.." Shaking head he thinks something and move towards her ...

"Today i feels like not to wear any shirt... Its good to be like this..." Sana stare at him with the corner of her eyes, his bare toned body with tattoos made her throat dry. Gulping saliva she control her increasing heartbeats and turn to the other side.. Sidharth smirks at her and thought to make more irritate..

He sit on the bed and says, "Here no one care for my build body, not even a single appreciation.. Hun... Now i am dying to go Italy, there girls are dying to see me..have a special view of my tattoos..ufff..." That's enough for sana, she gritted her teeth and pushed him on the bed by turning towards him...

Sitting over his torso she hit on his chest and says, "Shut the fuck up sidharth.... Or you want to get an another slap from me."
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!!

Thank you so much all pyare readers for your beautiful comments and votes... ❤❤❤