"That's so not fair!" Yang says. Ban hits you with an massive uppercut, you flip and grab his arm.

"Is that all you got!?" You take his arm and slam him into the ground over and over again. Ban stretches his hand out, you feel far weaker, you let go of Ban, and you see his arm grow immensely, you manage to block the attack, but he hit you, hard.

"THIS IS THAT STRENGTH OF YOURS FLOWING INTO ME?! MAN THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!" You feel super weak, you can't even make a fist anymore.

"Let's test how much power I took!" He jumps at you and makes a punching motion, you punch his fist with your own fist, you break his hand, then his arm, and your fist finds its mark in his stomach. Ban spits blood up everywhere on your shoulder. He's sent to the edge of the arena.

"Man, c'mon! Just how much strength do you have Cap'n? That's it, I've made up my mind." Ban's arm is twisting and contorting to fix itself.

"Throwing the towel in?" You ask him.

"No, that'd be disappointing. Instead, I'll just take all of your power!" You run at him and pummel him with a flurry.

"Hurry up and finish him off Mel—! Y/n!!" Diane corrects herself.

"I'd Ban manages to take all of the Captain's strength, he wins. But if the Captain manages to take Ban down before all his strength is take, he wins." King deduces.

"C'mon Y/n!!! Beat him down!" You tire out so much, you throw me last desperate punch, one Ban doesn't even try to deflect. You fall on your back.

"What happened?!" Yang asks.

"Ban took away all the Captain's strength, Looks like Ban has won.

"Looks like we have to end the fight, Captain. I've won."

"Hehe. You must be punch-drunk. I've won this fight."

"I can see it, the Captain's won this fight." Diane says. Yang, Weiss and Blake look at her.

"He's gonna deflect Ban's punch right back at him, using his Full Counter."

"That won't work Diane. Full Counter only works on magic or Dust. It would do nothing against a normal punch.

"What?!!" Diane yells.

"If you survive the punch, let me know how it felt on a scale of 1-10!" Ban throws the super-powered punch. The punch lands and you cough up a pile of blood, smoke fills the air.

"THAT'S IT! I DECLARE THIS MATCH BE A DR—!!"

"Shhh!" You hold a finger up to your lips.

"It's fine! I'm right here." You tell Glynda. The auditorium is silent, from shock alone.

"What the...?" Glynda says stunned. The smoke clears and the sun shines through.

"What?" Everyone looks up and see's a hole in the ceiling. In the shape of a person.

"Did... he...?" Yang asks.

"Where is Ba-an? And how are you alone in the ring?" Glynda asks.

"He's right..." A thunderous crash lands right behind you.

"There." Everyone jumps out of the bleachers to check on him. Thankfully, Ban was able to hide his mark with a different shirt. As they approach Ban, screams are heard.

"HE'S DEAD!!" You walk up.

"No, he's not." You tell her.

"HOW ISN'T HE?? HE HAS HOLES EVERYWHERE!!" A girl with rabbit traits yells.

"D-Diane?"

"Yeah. I saw it, plain as day." King and the rest of Team RWBY awe at her.

"Ban landed that hit, full strength too. But as soon as he did, the Captain crushed Ban's wrist. A second later..."

"Ban's body was sent flying into the sky

"Ban's body was sent flying into the sky." She tells everyone.

"He... had a black crest on his forehead, I've only ever seen it one time before, it made me really nervous." Diane finishes. You walk up to Ban.

"Good match buddy!" You hold a hand out. Ban reaches for it and grabs it.

"I guess you can have this win. Cap—." You, Ban, King, and Diane all feel it at the same time.

"You feel that?"

"Uh huh!" Ban stands up, fully recovered.

"You two, down here now." You tell King and Diane.

"EVERYONE!! LISTEN UP! You stand on the now empty bleacher with your crew.

"WE ARE THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS! I AM THE CAPTAIN, MELIODAS, THE DRAGON SIN!"

Weiss, Yang and Blake stand up, stunned about what was just said.

"I'M GIVING YOU ALL ONE MINUTE TO LEAVE BEACON ACADEMY! WE'RE CLAIMING THIS SCHOOL AS OUR OWN!! LEAVE! OR WE'LL KILL YOU ALL!!"

"What the hell is he doing?!" Yang yells.

"Did you notice they all looked up at the same time?" Weiss asks. Yang and Blake look at her.

"Something is coming." Just then, a massive rock flies into the arena. You jump up and hit the boulder with your move, Full Counter.

"So... there you are."

"Meliodas."