𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞

·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·

"(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄? Was 'It's been 5 years since I've seen you' not enough to convince you to come over?" You slightly chuckled hearing the voice from the other line, the call being up for already half an hour,

"Rin, I told you. I will think about it, and my chances of going are actually high." You smiled at your cousin Rintarou who was sitting on their couch pouting like an idiot,

"That's not the answer I'm looking for (Y/n)" He dominantly replied sending you an icy glare as he shifted his position now upside down on his couch, his leg being on top, as he hung his head low on the couch facing the Tv's direction

"Okay fine! Fine! But your the DD." A smile crept on his face, already fired up as he gets up on his feet once again and propping his phone on his face,

"I'm picking you up at eight, wear something nice! It's better to overdress than being underdressed." He immediately hung up without letting you say another word, which got you thinking of what he said, you timed yourself looking back and fourth at your clock and your wardrobe, that's two hours from now.

You rested your head against your desk, closing your lids before letting out a loud frustrated sigh,

A day ago you were on a plane from Australia.
After spending five years in a neurosurgery residency program, you're finally home to take a break from all the ruckus.

You burnt all your reviewers before coming home, feeling all the weight off of your shoulders, after your father forced you to med school even though you only wanted to attend a simple business course, and not one course that would take almost a lifelong to finish once you exaggerate things.

Looking at the shelf with your med books, you thought about burning them too, but those books cost you a fortune, and you could still use it while working, and after your fathers pulled some strings, you immediately got a position in a well-known hospital in shibuya, where he used to work.

You squeezed your lids, rubbing off all your thoughts before checking the time that flashed against your phone, 6:56.

You got up from your chair going through your unorganized closet, before picking out a nude hem halter, backless dress, as the glitters of the dress reflects through your mirror while you checked yourself out, the irregular, slanted cut of the hem, which was left looking like a slit on the dress, as you turned against the mirror checking if the straps on the back weren't tangled.

You smiled at your self, slipping in your silver heels, making sure that it won't sore your feet throughout the evening.