040. Judgement Day

Start from the beginning

Hello Venus! It's Hermione Granger. I heard about Sirius, I am truly sorry. If you ever want to talk, I am an owl away. So for your birthday, I was the mastermind behind the perfect Birthday gift, maybe even Harry too, but mostly me. I'm happy to have someone who isn't afraid to be a brainiac like myself and save everyone else's arses when they don't know what else to bloody do. I really do hope you enjoy your present, it took a lot of books, even though I didn't mind but Harry and Ron nearly went comatose. Write to me soon. Best Regards, Hermione. <3

Hi Venus, Harry here. The charms been shining blue whenever I'm not wearing it, which means you're sad. I'm sad about Sirius too, and I'm sorry it happened the day before your birthday. I really wish there was something I could've done, I couldn't even kill Bellatrix. It was nice to have someone that understood, really nice actually. Never really had anyone before Ron and Hermione. Then you came into my life, Venus Rosario. I hope you like your present. I know Hermione thinks this was all of her hard work, but I gave her the idea. Love, Harry.

        Venus smiled at their notes and looked inside the parcel. It was a keyboard like model, with five keys, each embedded with the names: ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒, ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑟𝑜𝑛, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑘𝑠.

        Venus pulled out another small note that read: even if we're miles apart, we'll always be able to talk.

        Another crash of lightning roared throughout the black starry night sky. Only this time, the lights inside the home began to flicker.

        "Ted!" Andromeda called out. "The lights are flickering!"

        "Yeah, I can see that, Andy!" Ted retorted.

        CRASH! Another dash of lightning brightened the dark skies of the early morning. The lights flickering worsened. Andromeda's face blanched, now more anxious about what was happening. Darkness swallowed the house, thunder roaring in the distance.

        "Mum!" Tonks yelled from upstairs. "The lights went out!"

        "Ted!" She called out again. "The lights!"

        "Lumos Maxima!" Ted incanted.

        A bright of blinding light burst from the top of his wand. It illuminated the house, Andromeda, Venus, Snowflake and two figures standing in the center of the living room.

        Andromeda and Ted both aimed their wands at the figures. They did not flinch, move or even show any sign of reaction. Venus stood behind Andromeda and Ted watching the figures in fascination.

        "Dora!" Andromeda yelled for her daughter. "We need you!"

         Hurried footsteps zoomed down the stairs and Tonks stood at the foot of the staircase with her wand at the ready. Andromeda wrapped an arm around Venus.

        "Dora, take your sister," she said; eyes never leaving the figures that stood in her living room.

        "No," one of the figures, a woman, spoke out. She didn't sound like she was from England. "We need the girl."

        "You are not laying a finger on my child," Andromeda threatened, her hand tightening around the base of her wand.

        "That is not your daughter," the other figure said, a man. He sounded American as well. "That is Sirius Black and Ariel's daughter."