Chapter 11 - pain

-Scott's P.O.V-
I open my eyes sleepily as Vincent had his arms wrapped around me. I kissed his cheek. He open his eyes and look at me. "Well, Morning Scotty.~" "Mornin' Vince." I let out a small yawn as Vincent lightly bit my ear lobe. "V-Vince..." I tried to get up but my chest hurt like it was on fire. I wince in pain and cursed. Vincent look at my chest seeing the scares that he made was still fresh. "I'm guessing you aren't moving from this spot in a while." Vincent got up and got on top of me. "V-Vincent!" He was on my chest blood started to get on both of us as the cuts reopened. Vincent laid on top of me ignoring the cuts. "Vincent please." I tried to move my legs but I couldn't. "Broken legs remember?" I sighed and nodded "Can you get off of me at least?" Vincent nodded and got off of me "No thanks to you my cuts reopened!" Vincent grab me putting me into his lap. "Hold still." Vincent started to lick up the blood. Once he was done he kissed my forehead "Well, thanks a lot Dr. Vincent.~" I teased "I'm not a Doctor." I nodded "Yes, you are! You are taking care of me!" Vincent rolled his eyes and lean back on the wall. "Whatever sweetheart.~" I playfully hit him in the chest. "Mm~ I love it when you hit me like that.~" Vincent wrapped his tail around me I growled at him "Let meh go!!" I cried Vincent just laughed "make me!~" I started to bit his snake tail. Instead of making him let me go he moaned. "Dammit..." I stop and spit out the awful taste of the naga. "Oh, c'mon I don't taste that bad do I?" I nodded Vincent let me go making me fall. "You know I can't stand!" I glared at him and he kissed my cheek. "Feisty." I ignored him covering my face with my arms. "I'm just gonna lay here....." I felt Vincent grab my butt. "Yeah, not like I wouldn't mind fucking you." My eyes widen I turned on my back and screamed "DON'T YOU DARE!!!!" He grab my shirt and whispered in my ear "I would love too.~" I smacked him on the face. "No, your not doing that...." Vincent growled and pinned me to the Cave wall behind him "Do I really need to punish you again!?" I shook my head "Then let me fuck you or..." I didn't want to hear the second choice "I'll beat you within' an inch of your life as a punishment. Which do you choose?" I couldn't answer. "I... I choose-"
(Zor: it's short!
Zori: shut up! It's hard trying to write stuff! And also I'm running out of Naga Vincent and Messenger Scott pictures...)