Chapter 7 - ......

-Scott's P.O.V-
I open my eyes when I heard Vincent's voice. Vincent was dragging something. Was that Jeremy!? I got up and limped my way over to him. Vincent turned his head to me. "D-Did you kill him?" I flipped Jeremy over on his back. "No." Vincent let him go. Jeremy's eyes opened and he sat up. "Ow, my chest..." I turned to Vincent sending him a glare. "What?" "You almost killed him didn't you!?" Vincent sighed "Well, yeah I was hungry!" I grab Jeremy helping him over to the blanket "Wait, you mean you tried to eat him!?!" Vincent nodded and I sighed. I covered Jeremy with the blanket. "Well, you probably traumatize him!" I shouted at him. "Oh, jeez sorry." Vincent slithered over to me and kissed my neck. "Asswhole.." Vincent hit me on the head "Ow!" "Don't call me that." I ignored him and began to patch up Jeremy's wounds. After I was done I turn to Vincent who was messing with my hair the whole time. "Can you stop." I swatted his hand away. "Ugh, you're no fun." Vincent laid next to me making me blush a bit. "I didn't do anything and your blushing already." I just sighed and laid on top of Vincent. "Mm, I could get use to this." Vincent smiled at me. I kissed his cheek. "Shut up." "Ew, that's gross guys!" We both look up to find Jeremy was awake. "How long were you awake?" "Long enough, if you guys gonna do that do it when I'm not here!" Vincent just smiled at him. "By the way, what were you gonna do with him Vincent?" Vincent smile grew wider "Oh well, I was gonna eat him. Until I thought that you get lonely sitting around here all by yourself-" "so you had to almost break my ribs possibly killing me, and drag me here without even asking me." Vincent nodded "Eh, never came to mind." I rolled my eyes "That's Vincent for ya..." Me and Jeremy both laughed as Vincent's face got red. "You're a jerk Scott!" Vincent pushed me off of him making me fall to the floor. "Oh, c'mon you can't take a joke?" Vincent wrapped his tail around my body squeezing it tightly. "Maybe you'll be laughing after I killed you." I shook my head "Uh, n-no thank you!" Vincent let me go and slithered away into the darkness. "So, how did you meet Vincent in the first place?" I turn to Jeremy and sighed "Long story.." "I have time."
-time Skip cause writer is lazy as hell and don't feel good-
I sighed as Vincent came back with food. He seemed a little calm. "Feel better cry baby?" I teased Vincent shot me the death glare as he handed me and Jeremy fruit. He had a small mouse. "Are you sure that small mouse will fill you up?" Vincent shrugged. "Eh, its this or I could eat one of you." We both look at each other "shut up before he really eats one of us." Jeremy whispered to me I nodded and ate the fruit he gave me. "Now, that you asked that." Me and Jeremy's heads shot up. Vincent pinned me to the floor "I am pretty hungry. I could go for something more than a little mouse.~" I gulped and Jeremy screamed.
(A/N: I think Jeremy is fangirling over this.)
"Why the fuck did you just scream?" We both looked at him as I notice he was blushing and had blood coming from his nose.
(A/N: heh, Jeremy you need to calm down!)
"Uh, n-nothing! J-Just that y-you t-two make a-a great c-couple." I blushed "N-No, we don't!" Vincent just laughed. "Wow, nice one Jeremy.~" Vincent kissed my cheek. "Can you get off of me?" Vincent wrapped his tail around my waist. "No. I'm pretty sure you'll be more worried if I'm going to eat you." I look at Jeremy. I mouthed 'help me.' Jeremy got up and tried to get Vincent off of me. Vincent's tail unwrapped itself from around my waist and wrapped around Jeremy. Jeremy tried to get away from Vincent. "Hm, I love it when you struggle.~" while Vincent was paying attention to Jeremy I got one of my hands free and I punch Vincent. He was taken by surprise as he got off of me. "Ok, now, I'm angry!" I got up and Jeremy ran off.
(A/N: every man for themselves!)
I backed up into the cave wall making me in even a more bad position. Vincent wrapped his tail around my waist. "V-Vincent!" Vincent smiled at me sneaking his tail into my shirt. "S-Stop!" Vincent laughed "Starting to feel good, isn't it?" I let out a small moan of pleasure. 'Shit. Why, why did I have to moan!?' Vincent grab my face and kissed me. "Mm~" I grab his wrist trying to pull away from him. We both separated. Panting. "Heh, next time I'm gonna have to punish you.~"
-Bonus + no ones P.O.V-
Jeremy was peeking in to the dim cave room and was having a meager nosebleed. His mind was thinking of the dirty thing at what Vincent had said to Scott. "Erm, I need some help." Jeremy blushed as he ran out of the cave.
(Zor: Jeremy sounds like a fucking pervert!
Zori: he's not! He's just one of those fans of the shipping! ^.^)