"Do we have all of them." Coach Nekomata said looking at the volleyball teams.

"Lets see we have Karasuno, Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Inarizaki......." Takeda said counting each volleyball team.

"It seems like we're missing Suibotsu." He told the other coaches.

"Tch Hiroto really wanted to make a grand entrance huh?" Coach Tanji said with a snarl. "He never knows when to back down."

"Well Suibotsu is known for their....... vigorous training. "Coach Ukai said.

"Hey Kenma do you know anything about Suibotsu?" Hinata asked.

"Suibotsu you say." Kuroo came from behind the two swinging an arm around their shoulders.

"Kuroo you made me mess up." kenma grumbled. "And Suibotsu? We've heard about them but we've never had the chance to play against them."

"If you really wanna know about Suibotsu you should go ask Shiratorizawa, they're the only school that's went against them." Kuroo said facing the bright orange.

"Did Shiratorizawa win?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah if winning meant 12 to 25." Kuroo said as he lowly chuckled.

"WHAT?!" Hinata exclaimed. Shiratorizawa was THE powerhouse, and for a school to completely crush them with that much of a point difference was..... unbelievable.

All of a sudden the gym shook as they heard a feminine voice boom from outside the gym.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT OLD MAN!" A girls voice yelling echoed in the gym while they heard someone get kicked followed by a groan in pain.

"OI IM NOT THAT OLD STOP CALLING ME THAT IM ONLY 28!" A deep stoic voice yelled back.

"MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED SMOKING SO MANY GODDAMM CIGARETTES YOUD LOOK YOUNGER!"

"HEY! DONT JUDGE MY LIFE CHOICES!"

" I WOULDN'T BE JUDGING THEM IF THEY DIDNT EFFECT THE TEAM, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU YOU OLD FART WE'RE 47 MINUTES LATE!"

"IT WAS IMPORTANT!"

"BUYING THOSE STINKY FART STICKS IS NOT IMPORTANT!"

"HEY THEYRE NOT FART STI- OW OW OW!!!"

The teams in the gym sweatdropped as they heard the commotion outside of the gym. Before anyone could say anything the gym doors slammed open.

In front of them was a (H/c) haired girl dragging a taller bluish gray haired male by the ear yelling, while another white haired male tried to break up the right between them with a nervous closed eyed smile.

"NEXT TIME YOU PULL A SHITTY STUNT LIKE THIS I'LL SHOVE THAT STINKY FART STICK UP YOUR A-" the girl was cut off by a hand over her mouth.

"(Y/n)-san... Language..." the white haired male said, while the girl's yelling voice was muffled and being pulled away, letting go of the Coach's ear.