♡ iwaoi - kiss count ♡

Start from the beginning

With an excited bounce in his step, Oikawa made his way over to his boyfriend. "Hey, Iwa-chan! What's up?"

Iwaizumi moved to give the usual response of 'nothing', but Mattsun was there first. "Not much, just this small kid over here doubting your love for him."

Oikawa gasped and frowned, moving a hand to his hip. "Am I not showy enough? Should I make it more evident?"

"No, Oikawa, it's-"

Iwaizumi's words of protest were quickly interrupted with Oikawa's lips on his own, his face flushing quickly but before he could settle into it, Oikawa was already a foot away from him. He wanted to yell at Oikawa for making him all flustered during practice, but he couldn't.

He just stood there, still trying to grasp the feeling of Oikawa's smooth lips and trying not to pass out on the spot. Oikawa giggled, leaning closer to collide their foreheads. His gaze was affectionate and Iwaizumi wondered how someone could possibly have so much adoration in their eyes. (not that he could tell, but his eyes had just as much sweetness towards his boyfriend.) "29!"

"You guys know I'm still here, right?"

~

A grin filled Oikawa's face as he watched Iwaizumi trip over himself and nearly fall.

He was evil, in the sweetest way possible.

For Iwaizumi, this was his first, (and only), relationship and being completely whipped for Oikawa as he was, he swooned over every little thing - this was far from an exception.

With a genuine smile, Oikawa had looked him dead in the eye, winking as he said, "Good luck on the French test, mi amor~!"

Iwaizumi couldn't blame Oikawa so he took it out on the French language. How awful of French for letting Oikawa sound so smooth with the foregin words of endearment, and how awful of the school administers for letting him into a class to learn it.

He only glared at Oikawa, balancing himself out as he quickly packed his lunch mess to rush off to French class. Oikawa caught him, however, mid rush and placed a quick kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. "38. Good luck again, darling!"

Iwaizumi wished he'd studied harder, although he knew the reason he failed was Oikawa and his stupid sweet moments he couldn't bring his thoughts away from.

~

Triumphantly, Oikawa showed off his box of matcha-flavored pocky.

Iwaizumi quirked an eyebrow, not paying it much mind as he continued his school work. That was obviously not the reaction Oikawa wanted, so he scooted closer and grabbed one, looking expectantly at Iwaizumi.

"What do you want, why are you looking at me like that?!"

Oikawa only hummed, gesturing to the box he'd set on the table. "Pocky."

"Uh-huh." Iwaizumi furrowed his eyebrows, eyes drifting back to his textbook. "I can see that."

With an exaggerated sigh, Oikawa set one in Iwaizumi's hand. "They're your favorite!"

Iwaizumi shrugged, breaking off a bit with his teeth as he stared blankly at Oikawa. "Thanks, I guess?"

Whatever, Oikawa thought, grabbing his own piece. He didn't need some stupid challenge anyway.

Iwaizumi noted Oikawa's change in expression, and he sorted through his brain. He'd figured Oikawa wanted to do the pocky challenge as he seemed to enjoy romance cliches. He wasn't against it, far from it really, but he wasn't sure how to initiate something like that.