2

After the whole argument between Ron and Harry they didn't talk Ron would try to talk to Harry but Harry would ignore him. Harry would even look at Ron he was angry with him when they ate they didn't sit next to each other instead Harry sat next to the Slytherin boy who Ron didn't like at all and oh boy was Ron mad.

  Ron's pov
Harry didn't talk to me at all or looked at me I mean I did say those horrible things but I gotta say I miss him. When it was time to eat I thought he would sit at our table but instead he sat next to Malfoy since when were they friendly they hated each other but Harry was smiling with Malfoy I MEAN BLOODY HELL THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HATE EACH OTHER. Then I saw Malfoy pointing in my direction and saw Harry rolling his eyes at me and he started to whisper to him and suddenly Malfoy had this face that said "I'm going to kill you."

Harry's Pov
  I started to hang out with Malfoy I don't know how it happened it when I walked out of the dorm when I had the argument with Ron I ran while crying and Draco was there he saw me crying and said "Potter why are crying" I told him it was nothing but he didn't believe that but ever since then we started to hang out more and laughing more together we were  starting to be best friends. When we went to go have lunch he point towards Ron and I told him everything. He looked like he was going to kill Ron. "Oi Malfoy it's fine I mean I wanted to punch him but I couldn't anyway I'm not talking to him nor looking at him until I see him suffer from me not talking to him."
Draco Pov

I've always wanted to be friends with Potter but Weasley and Granger ruined it but then I saw Potter crying and I immediately ran to him without thinking when I asked him why he's crying he told me it was nothing but I had a good guess it was the weasel doing I want to protect him from getting hurt I will protect him no matter what even from his idiots friends.

Ever since then Harry,Ron,and Hermione didn't talk together Harry and Hermione would often talk whenever Ron saw Harry he was Draco and that's when he swears he will have Harry talk to him no matter what.