Nohyuckmin

Requested by my girl boy_band_lover, thank you!

Title: Punishment

Top: Jaemin
Switch: Haechan
Bottom: Jeno

Plot: Haechan and Jeno have been arguing a lot so they get punished.

~

Jaemin POV:

I just got home from visiting my friends and as I entered I was immediately met with Haechan and Jeno arguing AGAIN. I rolled my eyes and heavily sighed then shouted,
"YAH DO YOU TWO HAVE TO ARGUE EVERYDAY?!"
They could tell I was angry- well I'm sure everyone could. They didn't say anything but instead put snapped their heads towards me about to say something but I stopped them.
"You know what save it I don't what to hear you two arguing again, if you do you're both getting punished. Understand?"
No one said anything again.
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?" I shouted getting more and more angry.
"Y-yes" they both said sounding sad. I wasn't guilty of making them sad, they deserve it.

3rd person POV:

2 days had passed and everything went well until.......
"YAH YOU AREN'T A TOP, YOU'RE A BOTTOM."
"NO I'M A TOP"
"NO YOU AREN'T"
"WELL I CAN BE"
"NO YOU CAN'T, YOU NOT A TOP AND YOU NEVER WILL BE"
"WHY?! WHAT'S SO WRONG ABOUT ME BEING A TOP?!"
"EVERYTHING!! YOU'RE TOO SHY"
"HOW AM I SHY?!"
"YOU ARE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE!!"
"SO WHY AM I GOING TO GO AROUND OTHER PEOPLE?!"
"I DON'T KNOW CUZ YOU'RE WEIRD"
"BITCH I AM NOT WEIRD, YOU ARE!!"
"NO I AM NOT!"
"ARE T-"
"BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NO ARGUING!"
"IT WAS JENO WHO STARTED IT"
"WHAT NO IT WASN'T!! YOU SAID I WAS A BOTTOM! SO YOU STARTED IT"
"NO I WASN'T YOU DID!!"
And they were arguing again.
Jaemin soon had enough and went over to them, grabbed their wrists, pulled them to their bedroom and threw them in.
"I said no arguing or you're getting punished. Obviously you didn't listen to my words so now the both of you are getting punished." Jaemin said sternly.
"What d-do you m-mean p-unished??" Jeno asked.
"I mean you two are getting spanks and getting fucked until you can't walk for a week."
"B-but I d-didn't do anything w-wrong" Haechan stuttered.
"You don't have a choice, you getting punished either way. Now Jeno take your pants off." Jaemin said.
"O-ok."
Jeno listened to Jaemin and started taking his pants off slowly.
"Yah! Hurry up, don't make me rip them off." Jaemin said getting impatient.
Jeno then hurried up not wanting Jaemin to rip his favourite joggers.

*time skip after the spanks*

"Jeno get on all fours"
Jeno looked at Jaemin scared.
"Now."
Jeno then quickly got on all fours as Jaemin went to get the lube.
Jeno looked at Haechan and Haechan gave him a look that said 'don't worry'. Jeno nodded and Jaemin came back.
"Prep yourself, baby"
Jeno nodded and took the lube from Jaemin. He put some on his fingers and entered himself. He pulled out and pushed in himself again.
"A-ahh" Jeno moaned.
"Keep going baby." Jaemin said.
Jeno threw his head back moaning from the pleasure.
"Ok enough, listen baby you're going to suck Haechan while I'm fucking you ok?"
"J-just put i-it in" Jeno said.
"Hmm so needy baby." Jaemin smirked.

Jaemin entered Jeno slowly and letting the older adjust to his size. Jeno nodded and Jaemin started thrusting in and out, recklessly, of Jeno's hole.
On the other hand, Haechan was getting pleasure with Jeno sucking him.
" Ahhh puppy you just stretched, how are still so tight?!" Jaemin groaned.
"Ahh I'm going to c-cum." Haechan moaned out.
"Me t-too" Jeno and Jaemin said at the same time.
All 3 came at the same time.
"Sunshine come here." Jaemin motioned Haechan over.
"Puppy you joining?" Jaemin asked but Jeno shook his head.
"No I want to watch." Jeno and Jaemin nodded his head.
"I'm going straight in ok?" Jaemin asked Haechan and he just nodded his head telling him to hurry up.
"Hmmm you both are so needy." Jaemin smirked again.
"Hurry up" Haechan whined but Jaemin just chuckled and entered himself in Haechan, giving the tanned male time to adjust.

Jaemin started thrusting in and out of Haechan, completely abusing his needy hole.
"Yah Na Jaemin slow down or ill punch you." Haechan threatened but Jaemin ignored him and went faster instead.

A few thrusts later,
"Ahh Jaemin I-I'm going nghhhh" Haechan said, moaning more loudly.
"Me too babe, let's come together." Jaemin said.
They both came at the same time and Jaemin pulled out of Haechan.
They both looked at Jeno, who had obvious blush on his cheeks, and he quickly put his head down so they couldn't see him.
"What's wrong pups?" Jaemin asked smirking AGAIN.
"Nothing."
"Baby."
"Ok fine. Watching you 2 is better than watching gay porn." Jeno said shyly.
"Ohhh is it now?" Haechan said teasing Jeno.
"Yah! Don't tease me." Jeno said finally looking up.
Before Haechan was going to say something, Jaemin interrupted him.
"Don't. Argue." Jaemin said with a deep ass scary voice that made Haechan close his mouth again.
"Let's go clean up and then we'll go to sleep." Jaemin said switching his voice to a sweet like honey one.

The trio got a shower SEPERATELY, so they won't get horny looking at each others bodies, and then went back to Jeno's room to sleep since Jaemin couldn't be bothered to wash his sheets.
AND CALM DOWN CHILDREN HE WILL BE WASHING THEM!!

~

I hope you all liked my first actual chapter of this book.
Thank you to everyone who is reading this book and my other book.
If you want a certain ship to be done just tell me and I'll do it for you.
Pls keep safe and healthy and put yourself first before others!!

Thanks for reading! 😘
Bye kpop stans/my bitches!! 💋
I love y'all! 💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜