He ran to the stairs and peered down the 30 odd flights of stairs. He threw his binding cloths around the rail and descended the stairwell. Straight down he went, passing floors by the seconds.

"Crazy monkey!" a man he had startled shouted at him. But Aizawa kept descending.

Once he reached the ground floor he rushed to the elevator. Hm. It's at the 3rd floor. I must do better.

The bell sounded, the door opened, and Omori rolled her eyes at Aizawa. "Don't you ever get tired of that little trick?"

He blinked slowly and shook his head ever so slightly. He then titled his head and motioned to the garage door. "This way if you please."

- - -

They rode in silence until they got within view to the Mei Estate gate. Omori sniffed.

Aizawa looked over and tears were streaming down her face. "Miss Mei? Are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine." She scoffed. I cry like this just because I like too." She wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "You know I hate when you ask ridiculous questions Kage."

He scanned the road and drove right past the gate. "Then talk to me." He looked at her, quirking one eyebrow. "Talk to me Omori." He shouldn't have done that. He knew better than to use her first name.

"He wouldn't listen." She sighed deeply. "He wouldn't even meet him over video chat."

Aizawa groaned inside. It's about Alex again. But he couldn't blame her. Alex Taylor really was a gem. He was everything Omori needed. No, he's everything she deserves.

-Past-

Aizawa placed two large cases of weapons on the table in front of him. "Here." He shoved them toward Setsuno and turned to leave.

The skinny little man laughed. "Boss said you'd be bringing these by." He opened the case and began to examine the weapons. "Nice stuff."

"Sure, I guess." Aizawa shook his head. "I don't like guns. Too loud. Too messy."

Setsuno laughed. "Well, they're effective. Not all of us are like you Kage." He took the guns out of the case and laid them out on various tables around the armory. "You do good work." He chewed his gum loudly.

"Must you?" Aizawa glared at Setsuno and his gum.

"We all got our thing. Katsukame punches, I chew gum, you scowl!" He blew a bubble and cackled.

Aizawa turned to leave.

"Wait, so what job you are doing next?"

Aizawa didn't look back and stepped through the door. "You know."

Setsuno could fear the chill of Kage's voice. "Yeah, but I wanted to hear you say it." He stifled a laugh.

Aizawa left without another word.

- - -

What a joke. Training the boss's daughter. This is a test. It has to be. Why else would he make me train a girl with an unstable quirk. I haven't failed a single job in the last 4 months. Why?

Aizawa leapt to the next house roof. Only 2 more houses. It was faster using his binding cloth and athleticism to get to the Mei Estate. It was a nice straight trip if he went via the rooftops.

Once at the gate, he made his presence known to the keeper, and launched himself to the pool house and then on to roof of the small dojo-gym adjoining the great house. He perched there for a while, looking down through the open skylight to the girl sitting inside. She looked just as frustrated as he felt. I don't have time for this.