Chapter 40 : Wu Yi will be good to dad

Start from the beginning

After so many days since the end of the world, Lin Guohai and his family have escaped danger by this method.

The two young men were dead, and were bitten by zombies. They never imagined that their lives would end in the hands of fellow partners.

Soon, Lin Guohai found another car and took his wife and son in the direction of the base. The little boy was sitting on the car and was hungry and could not help complaining about his temper.

"Why don't we kill those people yesterday, they have big cars and they eat, we just kill them!"

Listening to the silly words of his son, Lin Meijuan could n’t help but pat the other person ’s head. “Silly son, those people are not something we can afford. They have abilities, and they do it. The first one to die is us. .. When we get to the base, we'd better be able to get along with such abilities, so we won't worry about eating and drinking. "

The little fat dumb nodded, and then pouted, "If the sister is here, let her go back to a man with abilities! Then I can eat big fish and meat."

Listening to this, Liu Meijuan and Lin Guohai suddenly lost their eyes, and Liu Meijuan couldn't help raising his hand to wipe the wetness in the corners of his eyes.

***

The screen turned to the other side. At the entrance of Wuyi Base, a group of people were queuing up to be inspected by the relevant staff of the base.

After confirming that there were no signs of injury, this was put into the base.

Lin Mengfei looked up at the thick and strong wall, and seemed to have a sense of trance that did not wake up in the dream. Tears flowed unconsciously from his eyes.

——It's finally safe.

A group of people accepted the inspection and entered the base smoothly, and then someone led them to become familiar with the rules and regulations in the base.

Listening to them all going to live in a concentration camp tonight, and then looking at the poor accommodation in the camp tent, Liu Gang felt a little uncomfortable.

"My mother is a power man, is this the way the power man is treated?" Liu Gang was full of face, and he shoved the responsible person who brought them over.

The person in charge was only an ordinary person. After being pushed and shoved twice by Liu Gang, he sat directly on the ground, and his mood was suddenly not very good.

"Everyone is like this! A lot of abilities in the base have not yet lived in a house. If you want to live in a good place, you can find ways to earn points for yourself. It is not bad to provide you with three days of free food! Staying at the base, after you go out to collect the material crystal nucleus, then you have to hand in half to the base. "

"What **** rules !!!"

Liu Gang suddenly ignited a fire in his heart, and he needed to start his hands when he lifted his fists. However, his fists only reached the midair and was suddenly blocked by a transparent barrier.

The person in charge opened his eyes and looked at the person who came behind Liu Gang. He was suddenly surprised, "Boss Wu, Miss Xiaoyu !!!"

Wu Wenqi and Wu Wenyu didn't expect to come out and walk around for a while, and they could encounter such a thing. Liu Gang, who looked at the order-breaking order, was not very good. With more and more people in the base, all kinds of people now appear.

Wu Wenyu looked at Liu Gang and spoke coldly to the person in charge: "If you hurt someone in the base, please deduct him very much!"

"Yes!" Responsible person Cong Qiang forcefully agreed, and suddenly felt exasperated. There are two of them here, who dare to make a second.