Zubia in voice loaded with cry : humko pata hai.

Asfi : tum  ko pata hai na I Love you and no matter who tries to come close to me only you have right over me.

Hearing this she started crying even badly.

Asfi : open your door.

Zubia : ji.

Asfi : open the door.

Zubia opens the door and got shocked seeing Asfi standing there.

Asfi : dekhti rahogi ya andar aane dogi.

Let him in she made him sit on bed and said : aap kyu aa gae aapko bahut dard ho rahi hogi us waqt to aap theek se chal bhi nahi pa rahe the aur ab yahan tak aa gae.

Asfi wiped her tears and said : in ansoon ke girne se mujh ko jo takleef hoti hai wo injury me bhi nahi hoti.

Zubia : sorry meri wajah se aap ko itni dard huyi.

Asfi : shhhh bus mujh ko sula do.

Zubia : aap yahan soyeingae.

Asfi : Hmmmmm... Please mai bahut thak gaya hun.

Zubia : ok aap yahan let jaye mai couch per let jaungi.

Asfi : biwi ho meri koi gair nahi leto mere pass I promise I will be in limit.

Zubia : ok she sat beside him and started caressing his hair and he fell asleep immediately holding her other hand. Slowly she lie down and slept peacefully after a long time.

At fajr time Zubia was helping Asfi in shifting back to his room all of a sudden Fariyal came there. 

Fariyal : Asfi tum bahar kya ker rahe ho wo bhi is ke saath.

Asfi : kuch nahi room me wapas ja raha hu.

Fariyal : matlab tum kahan gae the.

Asfi : mai tumhare her sawaal ka jawaab dena zaroori nahi samjhta... Aur tum namaz par lo time khatam ho jaega.

And moved towards his room with Zubia.  Fariyal stamp her foot and went to her room.

After settling Asfi in his room Zubia returned to her room and offered namaz and slept for sometime as she didn't sleep well last night because she was worried for Asfi's health and what will happen if anyone gets to know about them staying together.

Next day at dining table

Lubna : Asfi Fariyal bata rahi thi ki tum subah bahar tahal rahe the tum ko kuch chahiye tha to mujh ko bula lete

Asfi : nahi mumma bus mai lete thak gaya tha aur neend bhi jaldi khul gae thi is liye bahar aa gaya tha phir Zubia mil gae to usne wapas pahuncha diya.

Lubna : ok.

Rest of the breakfast went silently. After breakfast Zubia heads to her room and got ready for the hospital. Once ready she went to Asfi's  room.

Zubia : mai chal rahi hu.

Asfi : driver le ke jana.

Zubia : ok...

Then she shyly moves towards him and stood near thinking id she should do what she has actually  came for looking at Asfi she got even more nervous how was looking at her qith a question mark look his one eyebrow was arched gathering all her courage she bend down and gave him a hug, which he readily complete and asked what happened