Somin Facts

× She is a beloved android user. Doesn't like apple products.

×nClosest to Jongho & Hongjoong.

× Jongho calls her grape more than her name.

× Her favourite animal is a panda which Seonghwa calls her.

× She is a big flirt.

× Savage queen. She is known in the industry for her savagness.

× She is very blunt, so she says it how she sees it.

× Won't be afraid to call you out.

× She helps Hwa cook. She is the only one he allows in the kitchen besides Wooyoung.

× She is not close to her dad at all. The last time she spoke to him was when she was young.

× Friends with many other idols.

× Her male idol dream collab is either with Yoongi from bts, GD from bigbang, Hanse from victon, Baekhyun from exo, Mark from nct or Taemin from shinee.

× Her female idol dream collab is either with CL, Soyeon from gidle, Jessi, Chungha or Hwasa from mamamoo.

× Her male idol crush is Jung Subin from Victon.

× Her female idol crush is Jessi.

× She doesn't have an type, just someone who is honest, caring, loyal.

× She would love to release her own mixtape one day.

× Her content name is Somin's corner which consists of many things.

× She is very open about her period, she isn't ashamed of it as it's a natural thing. TMI: She uses an menstrual cup and puts a panty liner in just incase.

× She often does vlive to help girls with their periods. Those who don't understand or who are just starting. She will sit and answer any questions about it. Teaches atinys to be comfortable about it.

× Once revealed that she doesn't get bad period pains. Mainly the day before or day one of her period.

× She has many piercings. Her ears, tongue and she wants to get her nose done next.

× She has a couple of tattoos, she got then when she was 18 back in the uk. They are small tend to be covered when they do shows. Not many atinys know she has tattoos.

× She loves cheese but hates blue cheese.

× She rarely wears skirts, shorts and dresses especially when she performs on stage. She has worn them the odd few times.

× Even though Somin is half Korean she finds it weird calling older guys Oppa. She only does if she is very close with that person otherwise she will just stick to their name or a nickname. If she is on tv shows & that then she will call older guys Oppa to show respect.