46-50

return

I made the male protagonist into a paranoid tyrant

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 46:

    "I said why don't you eat? What do you keep staring at Hou Ning?" Murong Xiao couldn't bear Murong Chen's direct stare at Ruan Mian.

    Ruan Mian was eating the last bite of ice powder into his stomach, and it tasted good. Hearing Murong Xiao's voice, she was stunned and looked towards Murong Chen.

    I saw that the other party's glazed eyes were reflecting her somewhat stunned stupid look, "What's wrong? But the ice powder is not delicious?" Ruan Mian didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his eyes.

    Murong Xiao let out a "tsk", "Aren't you a broken sleeve?" Looking up and down Murong Chen.

    However, when Murong Chen didn't exist, Ruan Mian always had only Ruan Mian in his eyes. Ruan Mian was excited when he recognized her, so he just let him see.

    After eating the last bite, Murong Chen suddenly stretched out his hand and wiped her mouth.

    The movements and eyes were extremely gentle, Ruan Mian was a little dumbfounded, "Thank you."

    Murong Xiao's eyes widened, "You...Don't tell me you really have a broken sleeve?"

    Ruan Mian helped Murong Chen explain, "You Don't get me wrong, the six princes are just more approachable."

    Murong Xiao curled his lips, he didn't believe it, "Anyway, you just don't hit Hou Ning's attention." He doesn't care if he breaks his sleeves.

    Murong Chen still ignored her, Ruan Mian Manxin was helpless except for helplessness.

    "Let's go, aren't we going to cruise again?" Ruan Mian interrupted the three people's big eyes and small eyes.

    "Almost forgot about this, walk around, this prince will take you to the lake." Murong Xiao waved his hand, extremely chic.

    Ruan Mian looked straight and smiled behind him, Murong Chen took Ruan Mian's hand, and the two walked side by side.

    In a palace in the palace

    Two men in Chinese clothes were sitting in the darker hall with oil lamps. "Big brother, really want to do it?" The

    second prince was obviously a little uneasy. When he asked the man who was drinking tea leisurely, the prince slowly put down the tea cup.

    "When will you wait if you don't do anything at this time? It's the Lantern Festival. Going out to assassinate them, but it's a good time." If you miss it, there will be no more.

    The second prince nodded uncomfortably, but he opened the bow without turning his head back, and forced the little guilt left in his heart.

    The eldest prince said again, "You must not be soft-hearted, really wait for them to be older, they will not be soft-hearted to us." The

    second prince persuaded his heart, "I know, eldest brother."

    "Well, when it's done. , It will be able to lose two opponents." The eldest prince sneered, how to say, their goal has always been Murongxiao.