The fourth prince smiled disdainfully, and when he was about to say something, he was kicked on the back and fell to the ground.

    In an instant, Ruan Mian's hand was held tightly by a slender white hand, like a fine jade.

    I couldn't help but raise my eyes to look at the owner of the hand, with a face like a fairy. Being so close is even more fascinating to Ruan Mian's eyes. At this moment, she is full of "worthy of the male lead, worthy of the cub she is protecting" .

    Ruan Mian didn't expect that he would save her when he grew up, and he was full of emotions in his heart for a while.

    The four princes were full of anger, "You beggar dare to beat the prince! What are you still waiting for? Beat the prince! Beat him to death!"

    Ruan Mian took the sixth prince and ran...

    "The prince wants to see who dares to do it." Murong Xiao took several eunuchs and walked quickly from a distance.

    The fourth prince heard Murong Xiao's voice and thumped the ground bitterly, "What is your business?" shouted at the oncoming Murong Xiao.

    Murong Xiao had been irritable since he was a child, and rushed to pick up the collar of the fourth prince and punched him hard.

    "Do you dare to hit me?" Murong Xiao was angry, got up and gave Murong Xiao a punch.

    The two of them fought together, their noses and faces were swollen, and Ruan Mian couldn't pull them away.

    Murong Chen stood still and watched them fight, without intervening and making no sound. Seeing that they had no strength to fight, he turned and left.

    Ruan Mian finally took hold of the two fighting, and saw that the Sixth Prince was gone, ignoring the two who had stopped fighting, and quickly chased Murong Chen.

    The fourth prince sneered and said, "Do you look at you, is it worth it? Turning around and looking for the beggar."

    Murong Xiaorumo's eyes darkened, and he shouted at him, "Shut up!" But he kept staring at the direction where Ruan Mian and Murong Chen were leaving.

    Ruan Mian caught up with the sixth prince, "Sixth prince, wait a minute." He panted and pulled Murong Chen's sleeve.

    Murong Chen stopped, turned sideways slightly, glazed at her.

    "Six princes, I really thank you just now." Ruan Mian thanked him with a smile. Not only did the sixth princes grow up, they would also protect people.

    Murong Chen

    stared directly at her in silence, "What else?" Ruan Mian was asked indifferently for a few seconds, "No...no."

    Murong Chen left indifferently, leaving Ruan Mian alone. Watching his back until it disappears.

    Ruan Mian touched his nose, come on, this is the protagonist, and the flower of Gaoling is not something anyone can touch.

    When she returned to her place, there was no one there. Ruan Mian worried for a while, and then thought that Ruan Si is the mother of the fifth princes and should give him medicine.

    The sky gradually darkened, and Ruan Mian sighed. Fortunately, the sixth prince and the fifth prince stepped forward today, but then it was really unthinkable.

    He hugged his arm and walked back to his residence quickly. Now if someone is causing trouble, no one can save himself. Go back quickly.

    The