[𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚 𝕄𝕚𝕪𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚]❁𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

Once you came out of your room, the water was at the peak of its boiling so you turned it off and put it in some ramen cup that you had. You went back to the living room to set Kuma back to his cage before you came back to the kitchen where your work was

So that's basically your life; multi tasking everything. It was tiring and you had been missing some meals but you couldn't care less. Living like this was better than not having education nor a job at all.

You started to work on some English papers you had for school, keeping an eye out for your ramen that was currently being 'cooked'.

During that night you finished a ten paged essay, two presentations and three other subjects that were irrelevant for now but you still chose to do.

Three cups of coffee packets were opened and you ended up on bed at around 2 am

___________________

Your alarm was blaring through your phone as the sun shines through the curtains you had forgotten to close.

Taking your phone out of its charger, you got ready for the day, making sure to feed Kuma his meal, not even bothered to prepare one for yourself

As you walked to the bus station in your work friendly, but not too formal outfit, you saw a familiar face sitting down where you would usually do.

She has dirty blond hair and were in school uniform. Despite the time skip of five years prior, you could recognise the younger sister of one of the people you actually befriended.

It was from way back in middle school. You and Miyoshi competing for the top spot in your grade. You being in a different class than him, you never really talked and considered him a rival and worthy opponent.

After months of fate pushing you guys to talk to each other, it finally happened during one of the most hated experience you had in your life.

The sports festival was an event that had most of the students gather in one place. Being the non athletic mess you were, stayed back and watched from afar in an empty classroom where you had full view outside.

You wanted to feel a sense of belonging without actually being there so you opened the window and listened in on the match results.

With the indistinct noises coming from outside and a ray of sunlight hitting you, the door suddenly opened with another nerd like yourself standing like a statue.

He was going to close the door and ran as you saw how he prepared his body but before he did you stopped him?

Up to this day you still didn't know why...

Maybe a small talk with someone you can relate to could help you wind up a little

"Aren't you L/N-san from Class 2?" He asked as he hesitated to come inside. You forced yourself to smile and appear as friendly and approachable as you can, only to fail miserably and frowning at yourself

"H-hey don't be sad... I'll keep you company" He said to assure you, making a small genuine smile crept up your face.

This was where it all started. Your friendship with the now outgoing friendly guy you probably don't know of anymore.

You had only met Futaba on rare occasions so her remembering you would be a slim chance. You took a seat on the uncomfortable bench next to the young girl as you both waited for your way of transportation

She has always been a quiet and shy girl, but she was definitely kind at heart. Whenever people would greet her, she would try to voice an answer back. It was very unusual of her when her brother was trend setter, popular guy in college but you hadn't known that yet.