Only then, he would have the chance to savor the unforgettable taste of fresh, tender fetuses...

Old Li turned around and looked at Helian Wei Wei.

Then, a gush of sincere admiration swept over him.

If he respected Ni Feng because she was the reincarnation of the Phoenix Girl, his respect towards Little Brother Wei would be for the constant unexpected display of his talents.

Everybody had seen spider silk before. Thinking back, who would have thought to connect that and the current situation together?

Even if they did see a silver strand, it was still unclear what it might have been. Only Little Brother Wei would have such an agile mind.

Any exorcist would know that it required wisdom and vast knowledge to figure it out so quickly, not every person was capable of that.

This person is amazing!

If he possessed spiritual aura, Old Li could not imagine how powerful he would be.

In order to protect the Ni Family from being criticized further, Ni Biao had to speak up, "Now that we know what happened to the bodies in front of us, should we move forward and try to reach the main coffin as soon as possible?"

Now that things had come to this, he must think of a way to protect the Ni Family's name, as he could not allow it to be disgraced by anyone again.

Now was their chance. They would lead the journey and move forward by going below the bodies.

Since those were just spider silks, there was nothing to worry about.

Ni Biao realized it would be the perfect chance to go through, since the spider that made the web was not there.

Even if anything happened, they would merely send two scouts ahead to discover the dangers ahead.

Then, Ni Biao looked behind and saw that the Ni Family did not lack people.

He had raised all these disciples from young, so now would be the perfect time to prove their worth.

"Qing Shan, Qing Shui. Both of you shall go first," Ni Biao ordered the two people behind him.

They were disciples of the Ni Family, who were very talented and possessed exceptional spiritual aura. They had always looked down on the exorcists from other families. When they heard Ni Biao's words, they lifted their chins and replied, "Yes, Master!"

The two looked at each other. Then, one of them took a yellow rune while the other unsheathed his Mahagony Sword, gallantly preparing to move forward.

The exorcists looked at Ni Family in a different light, as they regarded them as villains, but Ni Biao's actions had moved their hearts.

No one would want to take the lead in this type of situation. Ni Biao's orders made them felt as if they have misunderstood Ni Feng.

After Ni Biao gave the orders, Ni Feng coughed and gently said to them, "Be careful." This scene made the exorcists feel bad even more.

Her soft delicate voice beautifully matched with her gentle and calming nature.

Honestly, her frail appearance made them want to protect her.

Helian Wei Wei merely watched silently with a smirk.

Compared to Ni Hu, Ni Biao and Ni Feng were much harder to deal with.

This duo of father and daughter understood human compassion too well, and knew exactly when to act the part to dispel any suspicions.

Sending their people now was undeniably dangerous.